BHS_debater

Idaho east-side watchout list

I jest, but inside, I die a little inside because I know I'm far more likely to be dropped for running a counterplan at our circuit than I am in Idaho.

Lies, you won't be dropped for running a counterplan, you'll be dropped because the judge has no fucking clue what a counterplan is.

Lies, you won't be dropped for running a counterplan, you'll be dropped because the judge has no fucking clue what a counterplan is.

your mod duties have begun to give you insight to our state.

your mod duties have begun to give you insight to our state.

I think he was talking about his (former) and my (current) circuit, and he's right. Perhaps, though, Idaho and Northeastern California have more in common than I had previously thought.

actually...

http://www.idhsaa.org/speecharts/SpeechArtsRegs.doc

6. In a counter plan case, or where a specific minor repair is advanced by the negative, the negative must present the proposal during the first negative constructive speech. The negative must not implement the resolution advanced by the affirmative.

"must not implement the resolution advanced by the affirmative" could just mean no PICS, which is terrible enough, but it's being enforced as no topical counterplans.

actually...

http://www.idhsaa.org/speecharts/SpeechArtsRegs.doc

6. In a counter plan case, or where a specific minor repair is advanced by the negative, the negative must present the proposal during the first negative constructive speech. The negative must not implement the resolution advanced by the affirmative.

"must not implement the resolution advanced by the affirmative" could just mean no PICS, which is terrible enough, but it's being enforced as no topical counterplans.

Good try, but I'm referring to my area and not yours.