BHS_debater

Idaho east-side watchout list

I dont think there is a post like this to list the teams you think people will need to watch out for next year, so here it is. Make a list of the east-side teams that you think will be strong next year.

Mine goes something like this:

hunter and ????

Kaizer and ?????

Mike B. from highland

i dont know who all the seniors were so if everyone else would expand...

ignoring the fact west side can rape us, lol

highland: Wittrock/Johnston, Morrison/someone

don't forget Az Hammer from Hillcrest.

• Downvote 1

can someone enlighten me as to what the difference between this and the 458745987 other circle-jerking Idaho threads is?

i mean, god knows we could use another dozen, but i'm pretty sure these discussions can be limited to one "best in/of" without subsets.

/: just saying.

• Downvote 3

can someone enlighten me as to what the difference between this and the 458745987 other circle-jerking Idaho threads is?

i mean, god knows we could use another dozen, but i'm pretty sure these discussions can be limited to one "best in/of" without subsets.

to put it bluntly, the west and east sides of Idaho are two totally different circuits. We on the east tend to be more communications oriented, while the west is much more CEDA style critical and fast debating.

...while the west is much more CEDA style critical and fast debating.

No.

Stephanie is right. We don't need another thread for Idaho buddies to complement each other. It should all be consolidated to one thread.

No.

Stephanie is right. We don't need another thread for Idaho buddies to complement each other. It should all be consolidated to one thread.

QFMA

Guest fizelly27
to put it bluntly, the west and east sides of Idaho are two totally different circuits. We on the east tend to be more communications oriented, while the west is much more CEDA style critical and fast debating.

"West side is the best!" -- Ali G, West Staines Massive

"East side is the best!" -- East Staines Massive

"West side is the best!" -- Ali G, West Staines Massive

"West side is the best!" -- East Staines Massive

"East side is the best!, erm... damn! You iz tricked me." -- Ali G

• Upvote 1

sorry that where your from people dont like to share their thoughts in a constructive way about other people, i guess its just an idaho thing. but either way, there isnt another post talking about who we should watch out for next year, so i'm thinking you should just go back to your section of cross-x and leave us country folk alone.

if its such a problem, ask TheHutt or Waldo to do some organization.

delete redundant threads (not that I think this is one of them, but I admit the two threads relating to our state tournament are pretty much the same), consolidate relevant threads, etc.

heck, could we even have an Idaho sub-forum. the rest of the pacific won't have to hear us bitch about debate in our state.

sorry that where your from people dont like to share their thoughts in a constructive way about other people, i guess its just an idaho thing. but either way, there isnt another post talking about who we should watch out for next year, so i'm thinking you should just go back to your section of cross-x and leave us country folk alone.

don't piss us off, we'll stop growing your potatoes.

• Upvote 1

http://www.cross-x.com/vb/showthread.php?t=990640

• Downvote 1

Well since you asked for it Burtosky, WEST SIDE RULES. haha. Mod- Delete all previous Idaho forums and possibly this one considering it has already run its course....

• Downvote 1

hmm...

I think we could rid ourselves of the Idaho State threads, they have long since died. I think the "top" threads should stay though as they could be relevant to next year in sizing up the competition.

No.

I'm Chaz Eyre and I support this message.

/sendlove: leDuke and Stephanie.

I'm Chaz Eyre and I support this message.

/sendlove: leDuke and Stephanie.

I believe the word you were looking for was "aprove", but thanks for playing.

I believe the word you were looking for was "aprove", but thanks for playing.

No sir, thank you.

+1 more reason to delete the thread eh?

Look the fuck out for Potatoes High!!! Those motherfuckers are reading this thing called a "counterplan" where the neg gets a plan too! How fucked is that?

dude, don't read them crazy 'topical counterplans", you'll get dropped like a bad habit on new years day as per the mo'****in Idaho Debate Code.

:-(

Edited by Chaz

psh, next they'll want us east side teams to read "politics" and use frame work other than traditional body counting. crazy progressive debaters from other places!

Ooh, witty, I like that Menzies

I jest, but inside, I die a little inside because I know I'm far more likely to be dropped for running a counterplan at our circuit than I am in Idaho.

• Downvote 1