ISIDEOFTHEDEBATE

No One's First and You're Next

Modest Mouses New EP, a handful of B-sides from the recording of their last 2 studio albums (good news, dead)

From what i can tell it hasn't been leaked yet, and is due to be released in August.

I am half-heartily waiting for it's release as the quality of music has decreased, or at least moved in a direction i enjoy less.

They recently released a video for the single "Satellite Skin" which has the same sound as we were dead before the ship even sank, and i can easily see why it was cut from the album. I've only given it a couple of listens, but really it just sounds like Issac is delivering lines more so then singing and making music.

It is disappointing, but the last two albums took a few listens before they grew on me, so here's hoping.

Anyhow, take a listen, the video can be found on their myspace, or website, and let me know what you think

thanks for the heads up on this album, i hope it's better than We were dead

this is doubtful considering these are b-sides from that album and good news, but you never know. Building Nothing Out of Something was b-sides and it was great.

i agree. satellite skins sounds like more of the same. i have recently begun to really like Good News though. fingers are crossed for the new EP.