Sign in to follow this  
NANANANA

MSDI

Who is going this year?

Parkview will be sending Jacob Walden, Thomas Andrews, and myself. Not quite sure on the situation with the novices currently, but I'm sure at least a couple will tag along.

M-town is sending Shawna, Sammy, Dalton, I think Matty and possibly Taylor. Peyton and I might show up to pay a visit and say HEY

Don't forget the pre-nationals prep day that Missouri State is doing for those of you that qualified! Here is the blurb from the website: (http://debate.missouristate.edu/camp.htm)

Saturday, May 30, 2009. 10am-7pm. $50. A chance to work with Missouri State coaches before NFL Nationals! We have a later start time to encourage people from distant NFL Districts to head down for the day as well! Practice Rounds, strategy sessions, speech redos, video, and targeted research are among the options available.

Central (lol why am I doing this?): Kelsey Garnett and Alex Ledger

Kelsey has previously been known as black lightning, and I swear that if I hear about anyone calling him that, I will find and hurt you. And everyone you've ever known.

Alex is an incoming sophomore. He's an all-around good guy. Also 1/2 of the district doubles champion in tennis. He's probably better than you in just about every way.

Possibles (but not likely at all): Daniel Waldo, Nate Fairbank, and me.

We're all just clueless.

Pembroke has Andy Yu and Mihir Vidantem, incoming sophomores.

Oh lawd, they even sound like they're going to be good debaters. D:

• Upvote 1

Kelsey has previously been known as black lightning, and I swear that if I hear about anyone calling him that, I will find and hurt you. And everyone you've ever known.

quote]

1. There is a guy named Kelsey?...sweet?

2. As for Siegy hurting anyone...i am under the impression that i can kick your ass. And everyone i've ever know could as well. And i have met children with down syndrome before...

• Downvote 2

As for Siegy hurting anyone...i am under the impression that i can kick your ass. And everyone i've ever know could as well. And i have met children with down syndrome before...

The rage inspired by the continuation of that nickname will force me to do horrible things. Things like hiring a mentally challenged chimpanzee with the strength of ten men. Just sayin'.

P.S. I fight dirty. Kicks, pinches; these are my friends.

Edited by siegby

From LR Sam and I are doing 3 week, Alex is doing 2, and I heard a rumor Chey is doing 2 as well.

Also: I'm in need of a partner for the first two weeks unless Jacob Walden decides to not be a loser and come, in which case I'll probably be with him. Hit me up if you're down to be my partnah. :D

MSDI 2 week tournament results:

QUARTERS

Myra/Dan d. Alan/Alan (3-0)

Sammy/Shawna d. Haley/Sarah (2-1)

Black Lightning the Skillzmaster/Alex Ledger d. Jeff/Chey (2-1)

Ben/Thomas d. Katie/Andrew (?-?)

SEMIS

Myra/Dan d.. Black Lightnig the Skillzmaster/ Alex Ledger

Ben/Thomas d. Shawna/sammy

Ben/Thomas and Myra/Dan face off in the octogon at ~6:30

Edited by jeff

Myra and Dan won finals.

I know that the top three speakers were 1-Myra, 2-Dan, and 3-Ben, but I don't know others.

Congrats to all!

i can fill in some blanks:

10- Chey

9-

8-

7- Alex?

6- Thomas?

5- Alan

4- Jeff

3- Ben

2- Dan

1- Myra

i can fill in some blanks:

10- Chey

9-

8-

7- Alex?

6- Thomas?

5- Alan

4- Jeff

3- Ben

2- Dan

1- Myra

Man, Alan should have gotten #1. That kid has some major bawlz for going maverick at camp. Major props to Alan (!). (Not that Myra, etc aren't worthy of it. Just, damn, that kid is boss)

Edited by cwatz
  • Downvote 1

Sems: Alan^2 d. Chey/ Grayson 3-0

Myra/ Ben d. Jeff/ Sam 3-0

Speakers:

5- Chey

4- Alan

3- Shawna

2- Myra

1- Ben

Finals: Myra/ Ben v. Alan^2 ?

Edited by R-tothe-shawna
Mistake

Man, Alan should have gotten #1. That kid has some major bawlz for going maverick at camp. Major props to Alan (!). (Not that Myra, etc aren't worthy of it. Just, damn, that kid is boss)

STFU

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2