King of All Cosmos

Hey NonTexans

im gunna be in austin a bit this summer. Ive never been there for longer then a day or 2. Where are some good places to visit for: Food, shooping gifts etc.?

im gunna be in austin a bit this summer. Ive never been there for longer then a day or 2. Where are some good places to visit for: Food, shooping gifts etc.?

Read page 3 noob.

best chinese food in austin?

I don't know about best chinese in austin, 'cause I haven't gone too far off campus in search of chinese food, but Hoa Hoa in the dobie has some good chinese food. the sesame tofu is great if you're into tofu.

madam mam's on guadalupe has the best fried rice anywhere, though.

Coco's, which is slightly south of 21st on the drag, has decent chinese food.

Like Dave said, Madam Mam's is really good if you like Thai. Crave, on 21st @ Guad, has really good Thai curry. Crave also has Sushi, but i like the sushi at Sushi Nichi(spelling? Its a few blocks west of the drag on 24th) better, esp M-Th 4-6 (Half price on a lot of stuff).

Coco's, which is slightly south of 21st on the drag, has decent chinese food.

Like Dave said, Madam Mam's is really good if you like Thai. Crave, on 21st @ Guad, has really good Thai curry. Crave also has Sushi, but i like the sushi at Sushi Nichi(spelling? Its a few blocks west of the drag on 24th) better, esp M-Th 4-6 (Half price on a lot of stuff).

Ooh, I'll have to check that out. I've seen Coco's but never been by.

There is an amazing bar right off campus at UTD (or UNT). I would definitely go there.

I don't remember the name of it, but anytime you buy a beer bottle you get to throw the caps into a shot glass. If you make it you get a free shot.