Sign in to follow this  
melissa_newton

HOA Debate and Forensics Camp

Are you looking for an inexpensive two week-long intensive camp?

Are you interested in both debate and forensics camp?

If so, we offer a solution for all these problems. Our debate camp is a week before the forensics camp and you can do both or just sign up for a two week debate camp. Don’t be fooled by others who say they are cheaper, look at the facts and the number of days our camp is offered. Kids will get more intensive and diverse education on ALL the forensics events from the best the state of Kansas has in former students and current high school and college coaches.

I honestly think our debate camp is the best in KS for those who are planning on debating the KS style. Kids are also exposed to a number of other DCI style arguments and we are very flexible with what style kids want and need to learn. The forensics camp offers specialized training from coaches who excel in different events, offering a adaptive curriculum to meet any students needs.

If you have any questions about the debate portion, please feel free to contact me at Melissa.Newton@McPherson.com, or Melissa.Ann.Newton@gmail.com. If you have questions about the forensics portion, please contact Nick at: Nicholas.Owen@usd305.com. We hope to see many of you this summer at the Heart of America Institute.

Other questions, check out the website at http://www.heartofamericadebate.com

I doubt you would really want me back, but im wondering what you have in regards to extemp

I doubt you would really want me back, but im wondering what you have in regards to extemp

We'll take you back anytime Evan, still need to work on those gestures :)

I will let Nick Owen answer the question about extemp--I know there are a number of very specific lectures over the event...