Debate Freak

Congress: need title for algae funding bill

I'm writing bills and I'm in need of a good title for one. Basically what the bill says is that the USFG should give funds to companies for the research, development and production of algae biodiesel. I'm hopefully looking for somethings a little more than simply 'Algae Biodiesel Funding Act of 2009', so any help I could get would be great.

Thanks

I'm writing bills and I'm in need of a good title for one. Basically what the bill says is that the USFG should give funds to companies for the research, development and production of algae biodiesel. I'm hopefully looking for somethings a little more than simply 'Algae Biodiesel Funding Act of 2009', so any help I could get would be great.

Thanks

I don't know how you title your bills in your district, but I think "A Resolution to increase Algae Biodiesel" would suffice.

Thanks

[if the title is really really long] A Bill Concerning Algae BioDiesal

A Bill Increasing Algae BioDiesal [tax?] Incentives

A Bill Increasing Algae BioDiesal [tax?] Incentives For Domestic Usage

A Bill Increasing Algae BioDiesal [tax?] Incentives For Domestic Companies

The Green Gas Act

The Grass Gas Act

The Green Grass Gas Act (which will enable you to say "Let's pass the Green Grass Gas Act!" and other fun tongue twisters)

The Agriculture-Led Green American Energy (ALGAE) Act

Or, Breaking International Oil Dependence by Incorporating Energy Sources from Environmental Lipids (BIO-DIESEL) Act

The Green Gas Act

The Grass Gas Act

The Green Grass Gas Act (which will enable you to say "Let's pass the Green Grass Gas Act!" and other fun tongue twisters)

The Agriculture-Led Green American Energy (ALGAE) Act

Or, Breaking International Oil Dependence by Incorporating Energy Sources from Environmental Lipids (BIO-DIESEL) Act

I'd go with that last one.