Sign in to follow this  
azmax3

Want to find this card...

I once read this card that said that life was "magical" in that the way we thought about it shaped the way it is. There was an example (from I believe catherine mackinnon) in the card of thinking of womyn as x and them becoming that...it might have related to thousand plateaus

I believe you may be talking about Idealism (that objects do not exist themselves, but consist entirely of man's perception of them.) If that is the case, I could provide you with supporting evidence, but I am still a bit confused about what exactly you are looking for.

I believe you may be talking about Idealism (that objects do not exist themselves, but consist entirely of man's perception of them.) If that is the case, I could provide you with supporting evidence, but I am still a bit confused about what exactly you are looking for.

I think he probably is talking about Idealism but is just phrasing it in a completely confusing way