2010debate

Libraries

That's what I was curious on, I know of some one who is going to run this next year and I wasn't sure if it would work really. I mean if you think about it a library is doing a service to society by provding a form of education. I'm not sure...

I tend to think staging ground. Definitely be prepared for FX-T with this case. Would you just be building new libraries, or would you also be upgrading and funding old ones?

I tend to think staging ground. Definitely be prepared for FX-T with this case. Would you just be building new libraries, or would you also be upgrading and funding old ones?

I think building new ones in poverty striken areas would be more effective.

wheres the US key warrant? i dont understand why the states couldnt solve or the Gates Foundation... just an observation

Well you see this is why we disscus. =]

i don't know that much about it but you could probably find recent literature that's similar to carnegie. that'd be a good starting off point though and maybe even broaden the subject matter?

FYI, a libraries aff was cut by a few camps on the civil liberties topic... might be worth it to look through some of those files.