magicmasterk

Class of 09 Colleges

As far as I know, UPS plans on having a new assistant policy coach next year. I don't think they are dropping the program.

word on the street is UPS is losing its policy program

at least I think meiches is leaving so we'd kind of be coach-less

Where is Meiches going?

This is true

and anjali vats is incredibly amazing. shes gonna be a filthy coach!

ups is not losing its policy program. while meiches is going to grad school, anjali vats is taking over the program. other than the coaching change the program should be exactly the same (and probably going to more tournaments)

i'm assuming filthy is good? and how come i barely saw you at teh TOC?

chea boy filthy is a good thing

and i dont know riley and ryan hid out from me

:( i say its on you

No way jose. We found stephanie and looked for you but you were mysteriously missing. :(

K dilemma, Do I go to ISU and debate real debate or do I go to C of I and get stuck doing Parley (Shoot my self)? I would love to do CEDA and NDT after being intellectually repressed so long at Hillcrest... IDK what thinks the panel? FYI if you don't know me, I'm Matt, Hi.

Steven Davis from Towson is also coming to ISU to assistant coach next year. And I think we're getting a few people from Utah too.

I'm so excited for the season to start. We're going to have a great team next year!

K dilemma, Do I go to ISU and debate real debate or do I go to C of I and get stuck doing Parley (Shoot my self)? I would love to do CEDA and NDT after being intellectually repressed so long at Hillcrest... IDK what thinks the panel? FYI if you don't know me, I'm Matt, Hi.

Is this even a decision?

you go to isu....

duh?

Steven Davis from Towson is also coming to ISU to assistant coach next year.

I guess this fell through and he's not actually coming anymore. It's okay. We're still going to have a great squad this year.

I guess this fell through and he's not actually coming anymore. It's okay. We're still going to have a great squad this year.

who else is coming in next year to debate?