Hey everyone. Just wondering who is going and any info about the food and other activities around the camp.

hey i am a senior this year but i want to KNDI last year. the campus is gorgeous and there are plenty of places to eat on or right off campus (you cant go off campus, but there are some places that are on the ok list) as far as activities there are not a whole lot on campus but you do take a trip to the mall and i think a few other trips. one "activity" is mandatory fun each saturday night. That is probably the worst part because everyone is forced into one of the top of one of the two tower like dorms for 4 hours doing absolutely nothing. =( aside from that, Kentucky is a very anti-kritikal camp. There might be one or two lectures on K's but one of them is usually Roger Solt talking about how awful Kritiks are. If you have any specific questions i will try and answer those as well hope this was helpful

If it's the fellows program I can't reccomend it highly enough, it's actually the best thing in the world

other than that I can't really help you, but from what I know though the lab leaders (jennigs, manuel, solt, etc.) are pretty awesome this year

I applied to KNDI 3week program last week. Anyone knows how long it takes them to tell you if you have been accepted or rejected?

one "activity" is mandatory fun each saturday night. That is probably the worst part because everyone is forced into one of the top of one of the two tower like dorms for 4 hours doing absolutely nothing. =(

because the JWP retired, i dont think this is happening anymore. plus, it is actually a good time.

aside from that, Kentucky is a very anti-kritikal camp.

not if you seek it out.

I applied to KNDI 3week program last week. Anyone knows how long it takes them to tell you if you have been accepted or rejected?

about 3 weeks

are you ronnies new partner?

So who's going?

It looks like I going.

Edited by atdy17

bump

do we know who is going to be in fellows this year?

Won't we find out when the camp begins. It looks like Kentucky picks out certain people from their normal camp for fellows.

• Downvote 1

Won't we find out when the camp begins. It looks like Kentucky picks out certain people from their normal camp for fellows.

no. you know if you're a fellow.

It looks like Kentucky picks out certain people from their normal camp for fellows.

ha. hahaha. No. This is absurd. Who told you that? What would possibly give you that impression?

I guess Z scholars just picks some coon-hardy kids at random too.

• Downvote 1

hi im a rising sophomore and im wondering what is teached in kentucky (im already accepted for 3-week), also, if you dont have a partner coming with you to camp, how do they make teams?

hi im a rising sophomore and im wondering what is teached in kentucky (im already accepted for 3-week), also, if you dont have a partner coming with you to camp, how do they make teams?

Hopefully, they will teach you grammar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bump

do we know who is going to be in fellows this year?

Becca Rothfeld, GDS

Christian Steckler, Bishop Guertin

Rett Young, Highland Park

Melvin Washington, Ft. Lauderdale

Colin McElhinny, Cathedral Prep

Scott Molliver, Gulliver Prep

Vinay Pai, CPS

Stephanie Permut, Mercer Island

Chander Ramesh, St. Francis

Vanova Robles, Ft. Lauderdale

Matt Rosenthal, Chattahoochee

Amy Schade, Grapevine