JaredFanning

Wonderful Winter Weather

Each year when districts rolls around it always seems to snow. I have no clue why, but the last 3 years it has happened. =(

I sure hope everyone makes it here okay. (Those who are in my district) Driving to school today was hell, I can't imagine what its going to be like for you guys who are traveling. =/

At least you don't live in Minnesota. It's a great place to live quality of life wise.

Weather wise it's not so much. What makes it worse is that Minnesota has such a good transportation/plow system that you never get days off.

Not true! Minnesota weather > Colorado weather . . . just saying from personal experience. AND, I've had two days off in the last month for snow in Minnesota. You just have the U to look forward to!

I will say that Minnesota can redefine what cold means to a person. But I can't say I really mind the cold most of the time because that means it's broomball season. Carleton has never had a snow day while I've been there, though we did have a thunder-snow.

Colorado is really some of the best weather anywhere... just because it occasionally snows at random times doesn't mean that wearing flip flops and shorts in January loses its meaning.