Sign in to follow this  
Robespierre

[RFD] [M] Round 177: [ENERGY] Flow Rida (aff) vs. the masta debata (neg)

I vote negative on Nietzsche.

The easiest place for me to vote is the conceded Der Derian evidence, which means that even if I grant the aff that reject alts are bad, I should ignore all of your impact claims (you do have them, so you still link) because they are going to happen anyway (life is dangerous, enjoy it!). There is a reason the tag for this card is huge- its a pretty important card.

The conceded Nietzsche ev from the 1AC also means that your drive to solve your problems makes genocide desirable.

Both those things mean that, even if I throw out the alt (I do, you dropped his education standard and he pulled it through, but it ends up not mattering that much) th k still turns case and outweighs, so I have to vote neg.

Questions? I have some comments on the other off and the 1AC but I will post those when I have more time.

• Upvote 1

Drop down to the shitty T is genocide argument

1. It’s not T – it’s a procedural based on fairness – this is an independent reason it’s

different and doesn’t apply.

2. This is stupid –

3. Their author is an idiot – look up Chris Burchsted – 5-10 lifetime college debate

record. Sounds hella qualified.

Hey homeslice, don't call me an idiot, I wrote that as a joke post about 3 years ago, not my fault someone is dumb and used it in a debate round.

Drop down to the shitty T is genocide argument

1. It’s not T – it’s a procedural based on fairness – this is an independent reason it’s

different and doesn’t apply.

2. This is stupid –

3. Their author is an idiot – look up Chris Burchsted – 5-10 lifetime college debate

record. Sounds hella qualified.

Hey homeslice, don't call me an idiot, I wrote that as a joke post about 3 years ago, not my fault someone is dumb and used it in a debate round.