blob_89

Denver Area National Qualifieres

When (and where) are they? I will be in town next weekend and Friday the 27th so I could judge some if there are any going on.

When (and where) are they? I will be in town next weekend and Friday the 27th so I could judge some if there are any going on.

there is the colorado region i think that's waht its called (Creek, Kent, Littleton) this weekend at Overland.

Edited by Jareth

This weekend, March 20-21, the Colorado District will hold its qualifying at Overland H. S. I believe the first round on Friday is at 4:00, so judges need to be there before that. Then on Saturday, everything starts at normal time: 7:30am.

The other metro area qualifying is April 17-18 at Golden H. S. This will be the Rocky Mountain South District. We will be beginning rounds at 10:00am on Friday and will need judges throughout the day. Saturday we will begin at the regular time 7:30am.

If you are specifically interested in judging CX debate, the CX schools in the Colorado District this weekend include Kent Denver, Cherry Creek, Eaglecrest, Overland and Littleton. The CX schools in the Rocky Mountain South District on April 17-18 include Denver East, George Washington, Golden, Bear Creek, and Standley Lake. Of course, both tournaments will offer many other judging opportunities for you :)!

Edited by tpeters

Ditto to everything said above. However.....

If you are at NatQuals for the Colorado region this weekend, please please please register to judge LD as well. I understand it isn't the favorite around here, however this region will get dirty in CX really quickly, and PF will make you cringe. It would be great if you guys/and girls could pick up some LD rounds at least on saturday.

Thanks a bunch, I know that if there was not such a CX judge presence last year I would not have qualified to nationals.

Stephen L.

after today:

2-0's:

Creek Tyler and Andrew

Creek Nick and Namier

Kent Will and Kamel

1-1's

Littleton Ian and Joe

Littleton Toby and Cameron

Kent Mary and little Miller aka. Emma

Littleton Daniel and Tres

Creek Patrick and Andy

Down and Out

Douglas County

Kent Molly and ??

Creek Mayu and Lisa

Ok so after a fun tournament:

Going to nats is Creek Tyler and Andrew and Creek Patrick and Andy

Tyler and andrew byed to nats while the finals round was between Creek GO and Kent KM.

Special thanks to everyone at the tournament and in the state past and present for a great 4 years.

Really? Wow.

what's that supposed to mean?

and congratulations to the qualifiers. love you all, it's been a good few years... sorry for not being around so much this season <3

That's supposed to mean that you guys haven't debated in forever and that I was excited to see that you were at the tournament.

Congratulations to Andrew and Tyler and Patrick and Andy for qualifying from such a tough district! I'll post a more heartfelt memorial-type thread later, but congratulations and good luck in Birmingham to the Creek boys. Props to all graduating seniors on a great year.

Congratulations to everyone, especially Andrew, Tyler, Patrick and Andy. This sounds like an absolutely brutal tournament but I hope everyone, especially the seniors not going to nationals, had a great time and there aren't any regrets :)