patriotsdebate

Best in Idaho

well, at least its something. And lets count our blessings, at least we still policy debate. North Dakota is currently in the process of phasing it out entirely.

of course, this cutting down of tournaments might be the first step in that direction :(

Who's your partner Hunter?

His partner is....bird. All i can remember is her last name. And i'm not 100% sure thats right but i think it its. And ya the joust is probably the second best we get next to blacksnake.

• Downvote 1

Highland Teams of:

Morrison and McBride, Varsity

Johnston and Wittrock, Varsity

Burtosky and ?, JV

Staples and ?, JV

(the other two JV debaters are Fisher and Axelson, haven't decided whos with who yet)

a novice team

and I'm under the impression that Pocatello highschool might be sharing a bus with us again this year

Eagle's bringing a full bus - but as far as policy goes:

Amanda/Parker - Champ

J Hock/Shaka - Senior

Anna/Joe - Junior

Luke/Spencer - Junior

TBD - Novice

• Upvote 1

max and wittrock will be varsity only. Wittrock might be able to pull it off if Max had gone to camp, just as I could have pulled off Varsity if my partner had gone to camp.

and really, that sucks. Whats your status on Alta and west side tournaments.

no whitman for blackfoot... =(

Dont feel bad. Clayton has a "no out of state tourney's" policy. At least you got to experience it at sometime. We bonneville kids get nothing

i hope i judge you all.

if anyone wants help getting ready, feel free to contact me.

i could tell, when you and half the ISU debate team showed up at the practice debate today.

i could tell, when you and half the ISU debate team showed up at the practice debate today.

first, that was over half our squad. second, your lucky you have people like us that are willing to help ya'll. third, this was not our intention. peter texted all of us to come judge without telling any of us that there was going to be 6 judges there. and fourth, you should have got at least a second round going. there was more than enough people there to do it.

• Downvote 1

yeahh haha i know. I didn't go. Varsity baseball was more important i guess. I actually was quitting for sure but a spot opened up where someone needed a partner, so I agreed to come back.

Nothing against the thread per se, just bewildered that the "Best in Idaho" thread turned into a complaint about Idaho debate (again).

actually, centennial isn't going to be wasting their time on the joust this year. sorry fellas.

What schools from over there are coming to it?