patriotsdebate

Best in Idaho

wow, i wonder if hunter runs a states CP????

im actually in the process of downloading and converting files to office 03, so I'll have a preliminary list of diads, counterplans, and maybe one or two K's that I'll have parer copys of, as well as whatver aff i choose

wow, i wonder if hunter runs a states CP????

im actually in the process of downloading and converting files to office 03, so I'll have a preliminary list of diads, counterplans, and maybe one or two K's that I'll have parer copys of, as well as whatver aff i choose

And possible a politics DA???

I've printed shells to DA's that i like, and the 1NC of some counterplans, and am in the process of printing out on case (that ones for you hunter.) I havnt chosen an aff yet. I thought you were doing abortion mike?

this just inst productive at all. ya'll should be like talking about the season helping each other prep and what not. go do some work.

speaking of which, does anyone want a judge?

South east idaho be constuctive..... hahahahahaha

As far as politics scenarios go, from what I've seen, the two big arguments will be health care and cap and trade, at least until January...Law of the Sea is also still relevant.

I'm also heavily considering doing away with about 75% of paper this year. I think the only stuff I'll carry hard copies of are my top neg strat and 1AC/2ACs.

I'm also heavily considering doing away with about 75% of paper this year. I think the only stuff I'll carry hard copies of are my top neg strat and 1AC/2ACs.

agreed. I'm just going to have a small printer in case i need to print out some extensions here and there.

As far as politics scenarios go, from what I've seen, the two big arguments will be health care and cap and trade, at least until January...Law of the Sea is also still relevant.

i tried this last year and it didnt work out to well. having hard copies of everything is alot more useful than you think

I prolly won't go the paperless route, although do to resource limits I might have to do it to an extent. At the very least I would want to have my entire aff file, entire files for generic neg strats, and blocks for everything (including nonprinted neg strats) printed. Thats the route most of Highland takes.

heres the best way to do things in high school:

you shoud have a printed out copy of your 1ac, as well as a plethera of 2 ac extentions and add ons put in one expando. (these are just case arguements)

next you should have 3-4 expandos to be your a2 expandos. i always organized them as 1 being a2 cp's another being a2 DA's and antother being a2 K's. the front pocket in each should have a generic group of cards and various arguements that you could read any round against each catagory of off-case.

then each pocket after that should have a specific block to an arguement as well as a few extra cards and arguements.

that as well as some T definitions should set up any 2A to be successful

I think I missed the memo that all Idaho threads should devolve into shitty jpeg's and war stories from novice tournaments.

*sigh*

I think I missed the memo that all Idaho threads should devolve into shitty jpeg's and war stories from novice tournaments.

*sigh*

haha. ya, im trying to get people to be constructive. but no one seems to want to win rounds this year... or want my help.

haha. ya, im trying to get people to be constructive. but no one seems to want to win rounds this year... or want my help.

Hey man, bonneville high school has NO ONE to help us. If you wanna help us i'm sure i can speak for everyone when i say please do! And if no one else wants help then me and my partner sure as hell do.

Hey man, bonneville high school has NO ONE to help us. If you wanna help us i'm sure i can speak for everyone when i say please do! And if no one else wants help then me and my partner sure as hell do.

Amen

Amen

ya. im wicked down with helping ya'll. the only thing is, im in pocatello and i dont have a car anymore. so if you want, i can help you via email and phones and what not. i can judge for you an tournements if you want.

i can only go to idaho falls prolly 2 or 3 times this semester.

ya. im wicked down with helping ya'll. the only thing is, im in pocatello and i dont have a car anymore. so if you want, i can help you via email and phones and what not. i can judge for you an tournements if you want.

i can only go to idaho falls prolly 2 or 3 times this semester.

Ok sounds good i'll pm you with my cell and email

• Downvote 1

Just to bring some good news in case you didnt already know, the joust is going to be a full 2-day tourney with speech, break rounds and the whole shabang.

Just to bring some good news in case you didnt already know, the joust is going to be a full 2-day tourney with speech, break rounds and the whole shabang.

A slight uppoint at least.

awww yeah. a full tournament...one that anyone decent from Boise won't waste their time with...one that has speech, but not extemp...one with 4 prelims...

I can't figure out why i'm happy over it.

awww yeah. a full tournament...one that anyone decent from Boise won't waste their time with...one that has speech, but not extemp...one with 4 prelims...

I can't figure out why i'm happy over it.

actually, according to the girl from Centennial i went to camp with they will be going to the Joust.

actually, according to the girl from Centennial i went to camp with they will be going to the Joust.

yes centennial is going to the joust, i may be there judging as well.

At least we have one good tourney to look forward to. Then we get our "practice" tourney's....start off with a real one, then go to practice....makes perfect sense to me.