Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Willis

Kansas v Oklahoma

The game is in approx. one hour.

I thought this was going to be a matchup of undefeated Big 12 teams, but a one-loss match up is also pretty good. For all intents and purposes the game should determine the Big 12 regular season champion. Sadly for Oklahoma Blake Griffin will not play.

I say Kansas wraps up conference championship #52 in 101 seasons of conference play.

OU wins tonight by 7

/edit/

the reason bg is so good is because he has a phenomenal team to help support him. OU is still a top 5 ncaa team without him.

the officiating is weird. a lot of nickle dimers, and then a lot of no calls. OU hasn't been able to shoot free throws, either.

edit: now KU has to do something they haven't done well all year in big games: finish.

Edited by dhanson

three things about this game

one, griffin's supporting cast is damn good, but i don't think kansas has a chance in this with him in

two, bill self never ceases to outcoach opponents and i'm constantly impressed with him

three, sherron collins may not be the embodiment of consistency, but goddamn is he fun to watch. kind of like a young boom dizzle, sort of. poor man's boom dizzle at least [fun fact: who did baron davis reject at his final high school press conference? roy williams, that's who! *tosses kansas hat aside*]

collins is clutch. he takes over games in crunch time. OU had a run and cut it to single digits, and sherron put on a show.

and i was 1 for 2 in predictions. i thought brady would hit some big 3's in the 2nd half. he's usually good for a couple.

honestly, not that impressive without b. griffin on the court.

this is probably true. without him, OU didn't have the size to compete with cole.

i thought KU's defense played uncharateristically poor - gave up 46% from the field, and they average in the low 30's.

yea i didnt know what you were talking about sev. they arent a top 15 team without blake griffin

i never said they were?

though, it's not a complete stretch i guess. more of one than i would make, but maybe defensible. warren's really good. probably the best freshman in the nation.

one, griffin's supporting cast is damn good, but i don't think kansas has a chance in this with him in

i agree with the second part of that, but not the beginning

and isnt the evans guy from memphis supposed to just be outstanding? i havent had a chance to see him yet

OU wins tonight by 7

/edit/

the reason bg is so good is because he has a phenomenal team to help support him. OU is still a top 5 ncaa team without him.

I dont know about all that. Where the hell was Austin Johnson, where the hell was Tony Crocker? Two players who had to be hot for them to win and it just didnt happen

i agree with the second part of that, but not the beginning

and isnt the evans guy from memphis supposed to just be outstanding? i havent had a chance to see him yet

evans underwhelms me

I still laugh every time I see Aldrich shoot a 3, or even a free-throw for that matter.

how many times have you seen Aldrich shoot a 3?

I don't care how he looks when he shoots it, he's one of the highest percentage free throw shooters on the team.