LoveAGoodLay

Neosho- February 27-28

Okay, nobody cares if you're not going, the thread is about who is going?

well by tellingyou we aren't going tells you of some that will not be there

Okay, nobody cares if you're not going, the thread is about who is going?

Pwnt

Parkview will have

Campbell/Price

Andrews/Fetty

Walden/Burchell

Griffin Johnson/Hannah Major

Unless by some change in events the middle two teams get shaken up or something

The forth team is a combo of our two novice teams we threw together. They'll be our 4th team come NFL as well.

If you desire disclosure, facebook me or PM me

Who is goin ?

William Chrisman is sending

Disney / White and maybe another scrub team

Where is William Chrisman?

Thank you for constructing a logical sentence. Must be a woman thing.

thank you for being an utter retard and not being able to understand a few typos

Is there even a reasonable purpose for this? If you feel the constant need to piss us all off, then I encourage you to post on the thread for that:

http://www.cross-x.com/vb/showthread.php?t=990056

It really is quite entertaining, and I'm sure your posts will make it all the better, but THIS is the NEOSHO thread, so leave it at that please.

• Downvote 1

Shawna, I don't have a constant need to piss you guys off, but, you know, if you'd actually read that thread, things might make a difference. Numerous times I've tried to engage the proponents of the Womyn in Debait position in some kind of discourse about its merits, and numerous times, there has been no response. If you want to get self righteous and indignant about the whole situation, you should probably TRY to be involved in the serious discussions first.

Alright how are there so many schools not going to Neosho? Between it and parkview its the toughest tournament of the year... is it really that important for all you guys to stay home and secretly change your AFFs for districts?

Alright how are there so many schools not going to Neosho? Between it and parkview its the toughest tournament of the year... is it really that important for all you guys to stay home and secretly change your AFFs for districts?

We don't have the money to go, so yes most of us will be changing our aff's.

Shawna, I don't have a constant need to piss you guys off, but, you know, if you'd actually read that thread, things might make a difference. Numerous times I've tried to engage the proponents of the Womyn in Debait position in some kind of discourse about its merits, and numerous times, there has been no response. If you want to get self righteous and indignant about the whole situation, you should probably TRY to be involved in the serious discussions first.

Ben, I was actually speaking to Greenburg but (no sarcasm) that's okay. We all actually have choosen to no longer respond if all that is going to happen is jokes and no actual exchange of thoughts. If you wish to engage in this conversation, I would have no objection to that, and nor would the majority of M-Town. What we wish to avoid, is all the worthless posts that waste everyone's time, and do nothing but create a mockery of the Womyn case. I understand what you are saying, and I understand that not the "whole debate world is out to get us". The time-sucking cracks that, again, do nothing is what we wish to avoid. Your last post actually, I am, in a way, happy with. You do not have to agree with us, because not everyone will, but this thread is not the place, and the stupid cracks that are completly unprovoked, have no reason. And if you wish to have a serious discussion, by all means PM me, I will not all CAPS yell at you, or take wacks at your intelligence, or anything of that nature. Having a useful conversation would probably do us some good so we can see what people really think in a civil manner. Serious discussion it is, but preferably, not here.

Webb City will be sending our novice team (Shultz-Reeder). Preston punked out and is going on an AP History extra credit trip. I'll be there nosing around.