Sign in to follow this  
Berner

Heart of America NFL Districts

I'll go ahead and give Schmitzy, Nate, Plottmonster, Greeny, Thing 1 and Thing 2 the same quality coaching advice I gave Wescat last night. Don't fuck up. Do pick up ballots. Good luck. I love you all very much.

Edited by Ben Reid

Both Park Hill teams are still in.

I'm saying "no shit" that Schmitz/Werner are still in from South, unless you guys ran over to a wall and started smashing your face against it.

I'll go ahead and give Schmitzy, Nate, Plottmonster, Greeny, Thing 1 and Thing 2 the same quality coaching advice I gave Wescat last night. Don't fuck up. Do pick up ballots. Good luck. I love you all very much.

Who is thing 1 and thing 2?

All three truman teams are still in.

Well now the obvious stuff is out of the way, heheh.

I'm assuming Rumbaugh/Tremper are still in, of course.

I know Truman BH and Truman GP were both 3-0 going into fourth round...there were 13 teams in fourth round, they're expecting 8-9 teams left after that.

Anyone know who else is undefeated?

• Downvote 1

PHS Schmitz/Werner are, to my knowledge 4-0 right now.

Oak Park Rumbaugh/Tremper are out dropping on a 2-1 to Liberty ?/?. I feel like it was probably a poor decision, but, not much that can be done about it now.

I can't say I'm too surprised at S/W keeping up the pwnage. But Oak Park A, REALLY? I mean, damn.

I must say..Matt and I had some of the best rounds of our season at this tournament. congrats to everyone who qualed/alted. also, big props to PHS and Fort O for excellent rounds.

• Downvote 1

I would also agree with what daniel said, it took awhile, but we definately had some of the best rounds of our season as well. Congrats to matt and daniel and zach and nathan for also qualifying. Good rep. will be sent to nats this year. Also, I'd also like to extend extra props to fort, phs, and of course matt and daniel for all giving us incrediby good and competitive rounds.

Well, I suppose first alt is a lot better showing than fort has had in awhile for policy...very disappointing but I can't say that I've had more fun in round than round 7 against Plott/Greenberg. You guys were great all tournament it sucks it had to come down to just us. Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for helping me end my debate career with a bang. btw while leaning out the drive-thru window at work today I realized, I really should have dropped econ. Khalilzad was untouched all round...so what I'm trying to say is, that round was much closer than the one ballot we lost by =). Love you guys, represent us well at Nats.

That was a really good round, and you guys know how i feel and how i think you guys really do deserve to go. It just sucked it came down to two teams that should both be going.

I'm convinced that most of the suckitude came with the OP elim, but that's just me.

EDIT--Also, pretty amusing anonynegrep for this post.

Edited by Ben Reid
  • Downvote 2