Sign in to follow this  
Berner

Heart of America NFL Districts

NFL districts for HOA start on Thursday, March 5th (CX only) and run to Saturday, Marth 7th. It's still two weeks away; however, I know that a lot of the district isn't going out next weekend and instead are planning on prepping, so now would be a good time for the thread and for a representative to post what teams their school is sending.

TRUMAN will be sending:

Plott/Greenberg

Brandi Berner/Heitz

Bailie Berner/Jones

Ruddy/Mill

Additionally, if anyone is interested in judging and hasn't been contacted or doesn't know who to contact, I know that Chris Adams from Truman is the district chair, I'm not sure who the judges chair is; however, she could point you in that direction.

Edited by Berner
  • Downvote 1

PHS is sending

Schmitz/Werner

as far as i know it is just us

and just to let you all know so you can prep it out, nathan and i have decided to run baseball the entire tournament. be prepared.

• Downvote 1

My spring break starts on the sixth, so I'll be around on Friday and Saturday. Sorry to disappoint you.

As long as there is just a little bit of ben reid then everything is all right.

You may want to bring a glove so we can play catch in the round.

well i guess oak park is showing up this year too. who knows maybe we will last past thursday. wouldn't count on it tho

Rumbaugh/ Tremper

Evans/Wood

two novice teams

the cites to affs that we have read are on the pembroke wiki. i would encourage you all to post at least affs that you have read. its not like we dont know already. We will likely be reading a jazzed up version of cap and trade and may break new later. who knows. also all affs that we have previously read are obviously in play.

i dont think this thread is terribly helpful however until there is meaningful disclosure. you dont even have to disclose your new affs just the ones you have read previously.

• Downvote 1

Fort is sending:

Miller/Scott

Gillette/Belmore

Needles/Bates

I am afraid tyler may be mistaken miller/scott may not be attending in that form. it will depend on the events of this week.

• Downvote 2

I am afraid tyler may be mistaken miller/scott may not be attending in that form. it will depend on the events of this week.

I talked to Miller earleir and was going to edit that.

Dear Sohail,

I must say your previous post was rather offensive. To say that we have had terrible representation at nationals is a shame. Although some really pretty speaking teams have been able to make it through occasionally, we still send a good team or two. I would recall last year when myself and Bree qualled and ended up breaking top 60...sure we weren't on stage, but how do we compete with teams that have 7 coaches following them around prepping before every round. Jace and Max got through last year as well, and Jace was definitely a worthy competitor and is currently a great addition to the Missouri State team. Our judging pool isn't that bad........... :)

Love,

Lauren.

• Downvote 1

Well Ja couldn't compete for a long while, I replaced her, she came back recently and picked up Bethany as a CX partner. Shit happens.

Dear Lauraen,

HEre's the thing: i dont ucking care

yeah you guys are great and take my shit too seriously but its not biggie.

im just saying, fuckin disclose

and we all know theres been som shitty teams to make it bc of how backwards our distrcit is

they;'ll be a thread about i t soon

Love,

Cap'n...

Drunk much there Sohail?