mdawgig

Who wants to work together?

pretty much all i do is work on debate anyways so i might as well contribute it to something bigger than just me and my partner. count me in!!! just message me with more info or what i need to look for.

I'm up for it, I have a Kritikal Aff I'm working on now.

We decriminalize prostitution (not legalize) because the status quo provides no alternative source of revenue. The sex workers have to get tested and have a license too. Some variant of that.

alright i was a novice now im going to the jv section but anyways im going to try to set up all the junk im guna need next year any suggestions of what will be run i know mostly k's and theory but what specific k's other then cap, empire, gift, and development. any help would be awesome and if anyone wants to be part of this let me know my email is munkieman92@yahoo.com

p.s. if u have any files already mabye hooking it up would be cool but if not u know where the info could be found so i can cut it

and what aff's would be cool to

Critical Pedagogy of the Oppressed, since the Topic is on social services and the neg could say the best way to increase social services is by people ACTUALLY VOULENTERING, I mean I kinda think less people voulenter than in the old days.

I'm up for it, I have a Kritikal Aff I'm working on now.

We decriminalize prostitution (not legalize) because the status quo provides no alternative source of revenue. The sex workers have to get tested and have a license too. Some variant of that.

haha omg dude me and some kids from my squad have been talking about a case pretty much like this haha. we make prostitution legal and then tax them haha. we were just messing around but wow thats pretty sweet we both thought of it haha

I'm up for work, I just don't have access to all them fancy research megaliths.

Just me and mah Google.

But I can cut and I can make overviews, abuse stories, and standards.

So this guy has closed registrations. Well, okay. Who wants to start a new group?

im down. ive started writing a few aff cases, and have done some research. dont have access to any special databases, but im a bookworm.