Superman "05"

Keep Brack in your thoughts

Hey everyone, as many of you know I used to help out Carrollton Highschool here in Ga. Earlier today one of my previous debaters contacted me to tell me the long standing coach of Carrollton was rushed to the hospital and is being transferred to piedmont for further testing. No one that i know of is exactly sure what happened but they think he may have had a mild heart attack so please keep he and his family in your thoughts and prayers!

I talked to Mrs. Bracknell this morning. . . she told me at that point that his enzyme levels were low but that they were doing a cath to see what exactly was going on with his heart.

Just talked to Brack. . . he's back home and doing okay. He's planning to drop by the state tournament on Saturday.

Hey! I randomly dropped in- everything still ok with Mr. Bracknell???

Yes. . . he's been back at work since the Monday after state and is doing well. There doesn't seem to have been any permanent damage, and he's made a major lifestyle change: he's quit smoking! :)

Yes. . . he's been back at work since the Monday after state and is doing well. There doesn't seem to have been any permanent damage, and he's made a major lifestyle change: he's quit smoking! :)

That's wonderful!

Get Well!

Losing Brack would be a devastating loss to Georgia debate. He has put so much hard work into it and has made it one of the most competitive states to debate in.

Just wanted to let you all know that I pulled this thread up in the tab room on Saturday so that Brack could see it. . . he was truly touched by everyone's concern (and particularly appreciated your words, Sean).

I'm Glad to hear it, and I mean every one of them.

Adam texted me to tell me what he said to them which I really appreciated.

Glad to hear you're doing better!

I'm Glad to hear it, and I mean every one of them.

Adam texted me to tell me what he said to them which I really appreciated.

Glad to hear you're doing better!

I made sure that he saw your post when I was at GFCA State. . . I knew that it would mean a great deal to him, and it did. :)