TheGreatInstigator

Getting to know all about you

If I've met you, and you've posted in this thread, then I'm taller than you.

No longer true.

Reluctantly conceded.

Luke, I assume you graduated last year, but this is interesting: my sister goes to your school and your sister goes to my school. I don't think I have that relationship with anybody else.

Edited by TheGreatInstigator

That is bizarre. Do you know my sister?

In the spirit of this thread, I live in a time zone that is 11.5 hours different from yours

So you live in India?

Yes, I know your sister. I met her through her ex-boyfriend before she enrolled at DU, and we've stayed in touch after their breakup. Just saw her at lunch yesterday, in fact.

Everyone in this thread that I've met, I met at Golden-Mullen two years ago. Actually camp but no one remembered me until i said the one that was fast enough to catch up with ninja boy. Oh football/frisbee memories are the best.

I recently died my hair for the first time.....blonde

I went to an "Invention Convention" today for fith graders and i swear that they are way more talanted than i ever will be

When i get upset and cant sleep i put my hand on my hip and that usualy works, if not i get a ciline Dione record and my heart does go on

I hate absolutley hate jap. animation

I never owned a pair of the shoes that lit up when you stepped and think that it has caused me years of damage

I am still very chapped at whoever is responsible for deleting the original conclusion thread.....angry fist