X Spike

Needle exchange aff

@mdawgig

Pretty decent outline. I would perhaps add empirical solvency instead of the "its liked in government"--but otherwise good.

I think i would also preempt the obvious c/p or K

Such as how?

EDIT: Plan Text

AND THUS, THE PLAN. MY PARTNER AND I STAND FULLY RESOLVED, THAT THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASE SOCIAL SERVICES FOR PERSONS LIVING IN POVERTY BY IMPLEMENTING A NATIONWIDE NEEDLE EXCHANGE PROGRAM. NEEDLE EXCHANGE CLINICS WILL BE OFFERED FREE OF COST TO PERSONS NEEDING ASSISTANCE, AND WILL INCLUDE VOLUNTARY DETOX, COUNSELING AND TREATMENT, ALSO AT NO COST.

ENFORCEMENT WILL BE THROUGH THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, AS WELL AS ALL APPLICABLE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.

FUNDING WILL BE THROUGH THE CUTTING OF ALL PORK BARREL SPENDING.

Edited by mdawgig

Or:

And so my partner and I offer the following plan:

The United States federal government should repeal the federal ban on the funding of needle exchange programs throughout the US and substantially increase CDC funding of nationwide needle exchange programs.

We reserve the right to clarify.

hey great one, im gonna still be sending you some evidence.

Thx waldo. I'll send you what i have so far too. i found some good PDF files for solvency

all help is appreciated nukified. just email me the files. i think my email address is earlier in this thread but also: epicphail08@gmail.com

the case is good, but it needs more harms/solvency. It could fill out a good bit. I'll post some stuff soon.

Edited by X Spike

cool. I will still be working........ And i agree with the harms and solvency

cool. what's your email waldo?

also: anyone know how i can get in touch with those the Bishop Guerrin team that ran the Nietzsche advantage on their needle exchange aff last year?

Do you want to get the exts i've cut already? Just a few, or I could just cut some ev and send it, or we could just post ev on the forums.

Email:

mdawgig@cox.net

How do we want to build it tho? It's sort of difficult for 3 people to work on a case w/o being in the same place.

ya, i know what your saying. But lets just keep eachother updated on new cards we've found. ive also found a card saying aids should be our first priority, which seams to be pretty good.

ya, i know what your saying. But lets just keep eachother updated on new cards we've found. ive also found a card saying aids should be our first priority, which seams to be pretty good.

Just cut two cards, one w/ great warrants, the other, short, sweet, about AIDS causing poverty. Same place has some other AIDS mpx.

i have an mpx file for a lot of stuff - it has AIDS bad, but i think we can find some more specific AIDS impacts for this aff. I think we might also run into problems impacting the hep-b/hep-c harms...

I'm about to send you guys what i have

I'm cutting some great cards, all sorts of stuff. AT States CP, loads of inh, some solv for HIV/AIDS, NEPs lead to treatment. I'll send sometime tomorrow.

tight.

On another note, i'm cutting a thorium-specific disad if anyone wants to trade. It's pretty balls. PM me.

Disciple of the Great One I just e-mailed some articles and links to information concerning Hep C, HIV, and Drug Use. Some of the numbers are for Colorado but thought it would still be helpful.

Crystal

just got some cards concerning empirical solvency, and some stuff for HIV deaths due to dirty needles and such... once i get a clump of cards, i will send it your way

mdawgig,

You may want to add a card that states HIV/AIDS is uncurable and thus all impacts related to HIV are terminal.

mdawgig,

You may want to add a card that states HIV/AIDS is uncurable and thus all impacts related to HIV are terminal.

Never thought of that, thanks!

I think we should only send the case to people who help.

I updated the case alittle, i will send it to everyone whe its fully updated