SoKan

Fort Scott Doherty/Stone

Fort Scott Braun/Zielinski

Field Kindley Aitken/Lin

Flint Hills

waru goossen/shultz

shhs ginn/overbey

t-high bevens/Hamilton

(note this information comes from Andrew Ginn any mistakes in this information are due to his beard)

Congrats to all the qualifiers and good luck!

Edited by guillermox
  • Upvote 1

IDK the progress of the organization yet, but even if not in attendance I could work in a "war room" effort producing evidence based on tournament intel.

• Upvote 1

IDK the progress of the organization yet, but even if not in attendance I could work in a "war room" effort producing evidence based on tournament intel.

Kansas War Room will be in full strength. I intend to be at NFL, and with any luck, CFL as well.

I'll be absent. My tentative plan is to use the opportunity to redouble my evidence-update efforts on Ad Astra in the weeks preceding the two nationals. I'll gladly take specific requests; otherwise, I'll try to provide at least one fresh offensive argument for each nats.

looks like i'll be at best a proxy member of the war room yet again..

this will be repeated elsewhere in the future, but it is likely that any assistance i could provide to parties interested in said assistance would be maximized by teams who have their game together in mid-may and give me a shout around then.

• Upvote 1

Molly, I usually get fussy when tournament related things are not in tournament results are BUT I feel like this is not just a tournament result but also a national qualifier list. I am repeating it the way Alex Parkinson did it like 2 or 3 years back. I think the idea behind this is that there are many conversations not related to the tournament in anyway that come from this (the war room conversation being a great example, maybe the draft later, etc). I did think of this when posting. If anything I will talk to kendall and it can be moved.

Ill update as info comes in....

(note this information comes from Andrew Ginn any mistakes in this information are due to his beard)

=(

I was right, though. Beard ftw. It keeps me warm in this 30 degree(ish) weather.

This is a possibly sketchy rumor, but there were stirrings that Mac dropped out of WK NFL and instead it is now Newton's Newell/Prochazka

Confirmation/Denial of this from a more official source would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

wnewell I am glad you are going and good luck. However i am in college far far away from Kansas and i do not know everyone in the state even less all Kansas debaters cross-x names so if you want your name on the board let me know who you are.