Sign in to follow this  
Shes legal in dog years

The Official (2) OU v. (3) Florida thread

lol. So which one of you is sucking my cock after the OU win?

I'll do it...I'll get all over the internet and talk about how you were right and how I need to blow you up and down all day if OU wins but on one condition and that is if Tebow does not get hurt at any point in the game. If Tebow is healthy I say FL wins if he gets knocked out at any point in the game even for a series FL loses and my above statement becomes a moot point.

really, keep trying to justify florida winning this game. They lost to Sneed and Ole Miss. OU will rape tebow a new asshole (abiet, he'll enjoy it) before the third quater.

Youre taking numerous cocks if this isnt true, mostly from Sevvs should he so choose to do it. By the way, did i mention Sam Bradford has a restraining order out on you for those pics of your naked body you mailed to him...classy move

Youre taking numerous cocks if this isnt true, mostly from Sevvs should he so choose to do it.

no homo!

and, there's no sense arguing with tferg about anything he likes, because it's like arguing with a cheating kritik debater who keeps switching his logi--WAIT A SECOND........

• Upvote 1

no homo!

and, there's no sense arguing with tferg about anything he likes, because it's like arguing with a cheating kritik debater who keeps switching his logi--WAIT A SECOND........

I laughed

tommy being up on OU's cock because he's a die hard sooner fan (it's true) is different than someone who's up on Florida's cock who's not a die-hard Florida fan.

Up on FL's cock huh (whatever the fuck that means...fuck are you from wisconsin?) if there is an administrator that has the ability to see who i voted for in the heisman poll please do so and let mr ferguson know who i voted for.

Edited by Elegant Universe

I give Florida the Advantage. Their defense is so much faster. I think OU will keep it close but, they won't win. I also think Bradford should get the Heisman.

Up on FL's cock huh (whatever the fuck that means...fuck are you from wisconsin?) if there is an administrator that has the ability to see who i voted for in the heisman poll please do so and let mr ferguson know who i voted for.

well if you're not then you surely tricked everyone else here.

I think this game will be a shootout. 64-54 OU victory.

oh okay, so the game between two pretty good defenses will result in

a) second highest score by one team ever in a bowl game

B) highest scoring bowl game ever

c) top 5 scoring ncaa di games ever

now that bradford has the heisman it is critical for stoops not to get carried away in the hype and think that he can just pass this team into a nat championship. He has to realize that Chris Brown is going to be the key to how good the offense does and keeping the ball in his hands will get them the W.

Bob Stoops doesn't care about the Heisman when he has a national title in his grasps. Noway. The dude is one of the 3 best coaches in the nation bar none. Probably one of the two best with Carrol, Myer may be in the conversation but probably not. He doesn't care about that. He will after the win but he doesn't care right now.

Jamie

Bob Stoops doesn't care about the Heisman when he has a national title in his grasps. Noway. The dude is one of the 3 best coaches in the nation bar none. Probably one of the two best with Carrol, Myer may be in the conversation but probably not. He doesn't care about that. He will after the win but he doesn't care right now.

Jamie

I know I know Ive heard this one before. Everyone just knew that Jim Tressel was one of the blah blah blah greatest coaches ever and he was going to use Beanie Wells...you know what heres a chance to rant. What the fuck was up was not giving the ball to Beanie Wells in the Nat Champ game two years ago, it was a fucking no brainer. That Florida D Line averaged like 270 across the front Beanie had been beastin the whole year but no Tressel fell for the heisman trap letting Troy Smith get ate up by the speed of that D Line and if I were beanie i would credit Tressel for basically putting the schakles on my college career.

Anyway I dont know he (Stoops) might he might not we'll see though.

Couple of things. First you are bound to lose more bowl games than a team in the Pac 10. The Big 12 plays in bigger bowl games than the Pac 10. Generally we have two teams going to the BCS as opposed to one. Not that there aren't exceptions in both cases. I think that Carroll is the best recruiter in the country bar none. Nobody can really argue that point. we should probably let Meyer win some more and coach some more years at a BCS school before we give him a really fair grade.

Second, Tressell is not a good coach. Overrated at best. He doesn't produce good NFL talent like USC does. He makes bad calls at the wrong time. He runs a bad offense. Doesn't know how to utilize the talent that he has.

Jamie