Sign in to follow this  
jeff

Monett

exactly, joel come on! oh, that bouncer was actually my cousin.

and joel, sarah told me about the bleachers, you might want to talk to her about that one

this thread went to shit

good luck at monett kids...

"beautifully luscious red head" strikes me as a comment on her hair, so I don't think it qualifies as hitting on her.

...and that's why people think you're creepy.

• Downvote 1

well, sarah-the beautifully luscious red head- i was wayyy out of line, i must sincerely apologize

i've been told to correct this whole situation via a small grammar lesson.

"Red-head" is a type of person with red hair. Had you meant the comment to refer to her hair, you would have said "Sarah, a girl with beautifully luscious red hair". Joel believes that this comment is meant to hit on Sarah because you instead used "beautifully luscious" to modify "red-head", not to refer to her hair.

p.s. Joel is no longer a neocon and can point out the creepers with the best of them.

• Downvote 2

QUARTERS:

Central PB d. Carthage GS

Nixa CH d. Ozark A

Rogersville BW d. Webb City JR

Nixa D(?) d. Neosho B(?)

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Downvote 1

Sems-

Nixa CH d. Central PB (?-?)

Rogersville BW d. Nixa D (3-0)

Finals-

Rogersville BW d. Nixa CH (2-1)

Great job everyone!!!

• Downvote 1

Good job to everyone!

Obviously the judging was off if bcam/matt and brit/sieg didn't break. i feel almost dirty for doing well. too many lay judges. but nonetheless, good job to everyone. good luck at pattonville! (which we won't be at)

Good job to everyone!

Obviously the judging was off if bcam/matt and brit/sieg didn't break. i feel almost dirty for doing well. too many lay judges. but nonetheless, good job to everyone.

I'll second that.

• Downvote 3

Good job to everyone!

Obviously the judging was off if bcam/matt and brit/sieg didn't break. i feel almost dirty for doing well. too many lay judges. but nonetheless, good job to everyone. good luck at pattonville! (which we won't be at)

You're half right, yes, the judges were awful, but no, in this instance, the reason for Ben and Matt failing to break resides in the terrible job at tabbing victors. Ben and Matt actually won their final round (on a 1-2), meaning that they ought to have broken. What the fuck, that's the second time a Parkview student has gotten screwed out of winning this year.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

You're half right, yes, the judges were awful, but no, in this instance, the reason for Ben and Matt failing to break resides in the terrible job at tabbing victors. Ben and Matt actually won their final round (on a 1-2), meaning that they ought to have broken. What the fuck, that's the second time a Parkview student has gotten screwed out of winning this year.

i usually learn to live with it.

• Downvote 1