KangKyu

What's the most untopical aff you've faced?

national service: the USFG should give marijuana to senior citizens to motivate them to help the community.

SSA topic: Basically, the USFG should buy poppies from afghanistan to make morphine to give to the africans to let them die anyway.

not only were they not actually helping anyone's health and getting all the africans addicted to morphine, but they actually read cards that said afghanistan was running out of poppies.

Plan: The USFG should tax conventional oil in order to pay, use, and drill for Nat Gas.

Plan: The United States Federal Government should require all video game systems to contain an e chip that requires people to walk a certain distance to get to the next level.

Advantages.... Health: People get less fat

Economy : MMOs are expensive

Warming : No Co2 emissions

they claim to be T because they are mechanical energy

I hit a legalize cannabis aff. Literally legalize cannabis, not hemp.

Was it my partner and I? Lol. And besides the regular arguments towards why hemp is untopical, why is legalizing cannabis untopical? Unless they didnt defend it was usable for a biofuel

Oops, nvm. I should have read all your posts X_X

Edited by Hemp4Victory

Most untopical Aff...

Solar Powered Satelites! Native Wind!

Those are the two worst cases on this years resolution

I DONT WANT TO DO THIS. but your failure at sarcasm forces me to!- to the neg repper, i wasn't being sarcastic, im being serious, also please sign your rep!

Edited by Chairface Chippendale
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Plan: The USFG should offer loan guarantees to private contractors to develop petroleum.

how is petroleum untopical?

its abiotic...

• Downvote 1

energy towers.

LS9.

We hit a decoupling aff at state, that solved for oil through cheaper electricity... That was pretty weird, and nonsensical, if nothing else nontopical

I only heard about this plan. I hope I hit it this weekend.

Plan- USfg pays anyone willing 100 dollars a month for riding their bike to work. The thing is they didn't advocate it as human energy or anything. That was just the case.

africa:

most untopical affs i hit were e-waste and solar powered box cookers.

energy:

hit daoism first tournament of the year. only afterwards did i realize that the back of the UNT Topicality file had a bunch of daoism answers like daoism causes nuclear war and stuff.

I just faced a R+D aff that said the federal government should give incentives alt. energy research and development.

It doesn't actually mandate the implementation of any of this energy.

Most untopical Aff...

Solar Powered Satelites! Native Wind!

Those are the two worst cases on this years resolution

I DONT WANT TO DO THIS. but your failure at sarcasm forces me to!- to the neg repper, i wasn't being sarcastic, im being serious, also please sign your rep!

how is sps untopical

Civil Liberties Topic:

The U.S. army should stop requiring the use of punkbuster anti-cheating software with the video game America's Army.

National Service:

The United States Federal Government should establish a policy substantially increasing the number of persons serving in the Armed Forces by mandating the creation of a United States Space Force (USSF) as a separate branch of the Armed Forces. The USSF will assume control of all non-ICBM space-related activities in the United States Armed Forces and will undertake the recruitment and training of an officer corps trained specifically in space warfighting and defense capabilities. (Favorite aff ever)