NANANANA

Pattonville

That is really admirable. I often just choose to give up and lose rounds for the sake of "fucking it" in the reg division. What an honor it is to mod with you.

lame.

Sarah, first, I don't answer to you, second, you're in no place to criticize me for a round that you know nothing about. You assume that by us saying fuck it we meant we were giving up. Wrong, and way to jump to conclusions. What you could have done was asked "How'd the round go down?" and I would have replied "We went for discourse from the 2AC-on with judges we knew we had a whelk's chance in a supernova at persuading with it, of course."

And so what? Travis and I were exhausted with debating that weekend, as in drained of any desire to go further. I'd say as far as reasons go, that's a hell of a lot better than the jackass behavior that was done to dodge the curse following Adam defeating it.

Who is hank scorpio? Is it jacob walden?

Either way, LOL. Remember that time you overreacted and thought you'd tell a cool story anyway using the word "discourse"?

P.S. you do answer to sarah godwin.

FYI, Neg rep ("Remember that time you weren't a bitch? I certainly don't.")- I have my assumptions of who this was- I, in fact, can remember several occasions on which I have not been "a bitch". I make rare exceptions in "bitchiness" for smart people who respond well to jokes, sarcasm, and props to BFFLs instead of immediately becoming defensive by name-calling. K sick.

Edited by KatieFred
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

From a 3rd person perspective that was there, after seeing Jacob after that round you would understand. He was about to pass out.

As for the other aspect, had he not skipped out, he would have had to stick around and not go get food.

Big men need food

Travis especially

Yey Jimmy Johns

Edited by BCam14
typo

Coming from an LD Debater....

-PuF is for people who can't do debate. 4 days of experience led to 1st Place in Champ Public Forum. That truly will be my last time in that debate.

-Ben Campbell/Devin Kelsey, Champ Policy, Willard Tournament 09, FTW

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

P.S. you do answer to sarah godwin.

Jacob, Jacob, Jacob. I answer to sarah godwin and i'm proud of it. God damn you for thinking you don't, because in reality we all do...just ask joel...ehh bad example.

• Upvote 1