double d

Sheridan Invite

Terribly sorry. Our teams debated at out meet btw it's not my fault you don't read the postings. Well... Pauli/Jarnigan, Ballard/Adamski are the only varsity cx teams I can think of that will be a slight challenge. I don't know the novice teams that well... Harris/Whisnaut.

Yea Randi, what about u?

• Downvote 1

Thanks for realizing I am McClure. haha. I quit. My partner was being a super big thunder cunt after nationals and decided she was better than me and let me know. It's a long story. I do pf now. With one of my good friends.

• Downvote 2

Thanks for realizing I am McClure. haha. I quit. My partner was being a super big thunder cunt after nationals and decided she was better than me and let me know. It's a long story. I do pf now. With one of my good friends.

Wow i'm sorry we liked you better. Anyway Um east is bringing 5 teams.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm sorry to hear that.

Never allow anyone to rain on your parade and thus cast a pall of gloom and defeat on the entire day. Remember that no talent, no self-denial, no brains, no character, are required to set up in the fault-finding business.Nothing external can have any power over you unless you permit it. Your time is too precious to be sacrificed in wasted days combating the menial forces of hate, jealously, and envy. Guard your fragile life carefully. Only God can shape a flower, but any foolish child can pull it to pieces.

Og Mandino

Edited by idunnobutamhere
  • Upvote 1

Just for clarification, Pauli/Jarnagin and Adamski/Ballard went to Alta instead of Sheridan.

But on a side note, I hope you all remember there are multiple sides to a story.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The results from Sheridan.

Sems-

Cleverdon/Kringlie Newcastle Against Mock/Sorrenson of Gillette and

Fanning/Deville Chey East Against Jones/Hartford? of Green River 3-0 Aff decision

Finals-

Fanning/Deville Against Mock/Sorrenson (round was postponed due to weather so tie for first)

Edited by psych

The results from Sheridan.

Sems-

Cleverdon/Kringlie Newcastle Against Mock/Sorrenson of Gillette and

Fanning/Deville Chey East Against Jones/Hartford? of Green River

Finals-

Fanning/Deville Against Mock/Sorrenson (round was postponed due to weather so tie for first)

I'm sad finals were canceled honestly. It was a little disapointing.

I'm sad finals were canceled honestly. It was a little disapointing.

Why are you sad? is the first place trophy just eating at you?

Why are you sad? is the first place trophy just eating at you?

No the fact that we didn't debate finals and tied for first and also that Kaiser and Mckenna? were willing to give us the first place trophies. I'm guessing we will debate them again.

Chances are you probably will. You are both 2 of the top teams in the state, and there is a lot of season left. Not to mention we are in the same district.

• Upvote 1

Chances are you probably will. You are both 2 of the top teams in the state, and there is a lot of season left. Not to mention we are in the same district.

True lol.

Can some one from east inform me of what out of state teams will be at their meet?

Cherry Creek, littleton, Umm Denver east wait no they arent coming. Their are 72 PF teams as of right now. 32 CX

Cherry Creek, littleton, Umm Denver east wait no they arent coming. Their are 72 PF teams as of right now. 32 CX

Littleton won't be there. we never go to this tournament.

• Downvote 1