Sign in to follow this  
G Cole

Will trade big for GTMHR case neg

give up. the best is the most generic nuclear links for your disads, gt mhrs have no case neg because they are impossible to beat unless you cheat or go for t, and by cheat i mean the k. but im sure you could get a good enough link for that

• Downvote 1

Guest svfrey
give up. the best is the most generic nuclear links for your disads, gt mhrs have no case neg because they are impossible to beat unless you cheat or go for t, and by cheat i mean the k. but im sure you could get a good enough link for that

QFA.

you just can't beat it.

like, maybe some gen 4 stuff might apply, but most (if not all) doesn't.

Bullshit dude... I've got spending links, solvo turns... and Gen IV stuff lined up. It's pretty damn easy to find. It's sadly easy to take down.

Bullshit dude... I've got spending links, solvo turns... and Gen IV stuff lined up. It's pretty damn easy to find. It's sadly easy to take down.

Clearly, if you present a coherent and specific negative strategy the affirmative will simply roll over and die in the 2AC.

• Downvote 1

Clearly, if you present a coherent and specific negative strategy the affirmative will simply roll over and die in the 2AC.

thats what i do in my 2ac's if they hava super sweet strat, i ask the judge for 30 speaks if me and my partner just forfeit and take the loss and save everyone their misery

(ive never actually tried that, but would love to see it lol)

nah just if u don't have anything just run on case about nuclear reprocessing and they use uranium not alot but they use it and do proliferation k or something cap maybe good luck

You guys obviously aren't thinking hard enough when it comes to this case.
Even if you just can't find specific GT-MHRs evidence. Just turn the  advantages. Econ adv - DeDev, Global Warming - Ice Age, Technology - Heidegger K, etc

Edited by Reioks

You guys obviously aren't thinking hard enough when it comes to this case.

Even if you just can't find specific GT-MHRs evidence. Just turn the god damned advantages which can't be too fucking hard. Econ adv - DeDev, Global Warming - Ice Age, Technology - Heidegger K, etc

Why didn't I think of that?!?!

Economic collapse is going to save America!!!

An Ice Age is coming in a few years!!!

Not the best arguments to make, especially in some conservative areas.

Why didn't I think of that?!?!

Economic collapse is going to save America!!!

An Ice Age is coming in a few years!!!

Not the best arguments to make, especially in some conservative areas.

If you run smart arguments it wouldn't be a problem. In a conservative area go for a Spending Argument that turns the adv or a Trade Off DA that has Hegemony Impacts. And you can run a lot of Warming Defense and CO2 doesn't have to be Ice Age. You just have to think harder about this type of stuff. No offense intended.