Gary Busey

Utah Debaters Rock II

i enjoy the catch 22 of the reason to have a job is to pay for debate but you cant get a job because of debate.

but i hate the type of people who dont know that conflict...rich people

shut yo face zane!

hey now.

too bad you wont be able to prove your superiority in the arm wrestling contest for alfonzo thanks to cade losing it... or something.

way to represent hayden. you will rule the school down there.

Actually, due to money issues I may be heading down there as well so I beg to differ about hayden ruling the school...

too bad you wont be able to prove your superiority in the arm wrestling contest for alfonzo thanks to cade losing it... or something.

First off, not my fault, someone stole him. And second, if I do go there I plan on winning the arm wrestling competition for a second year anyways so theres no need to worry about it :-)

i never tried to claim me ruling anything...for some reason that was clara pushing that onto me...

and it'll be good to have you there i was worried i was going to be the only returning person from scholars last year

Best Looking: Max Chaffetz (his pictures go for $30 on the black market, trust me).

Best: Mario, Andrew, and Clara will all be tough to beat next year. But I have a feeling Andrew might pass up Mario in speaks if he doesn't watch his back (still love you Mario)

Best Looking: Max Chaffetz (his pictures go for $30 on the black market, trust me).

Best: Mario, Andrew, and Clara will all be tough to beat next year. But I have a feeling Andrew might pass up Mario in speaks if he doesn't watch his back (still love you Mario)

thanks cade. Thanks.

lol sorry i feel bad but Andrew was pretty impressive with how much improvement he showed. If he keeps it up you'll just have to work that much harder.

lol sorry i feel bad but Andrew was pretty impressive with how much improvement he showed. If he keeps it up you'll just have to work that much harder.

I taught the kid everything he knows. I haven't taught him everything I know.

Jk arsht is beast. I'd like to enter in mike for the best looking debater slot.

if only we could talk about something else besides debate.

but i would like to enter Jo Friedman and my partner, Mike Marquardt, has top utah debaters next year.

dont question me or ill kill you on T

Edited by pistonfan107

but i would like to enter Jo Friedman and my partner, Mike Marquardt, has top utah debaters next year.

dont question me or ill kill you on T

I vote for Raj as best T debater. Hands down. Has he ever even lost on T?

Andrew might pass up Mario

wait... does this mean I'm currently the best? I'll take it.

how bout the NBA playoffs? anybody watching those?

Edited by ClaraP

aka not working on debate and being on cross-x!!!

jk

ellie i give you full permission to watch the nba playoffs as a form of inevitable procrastination of your debate assignment :P