6. Clara Purk

7. Jordan Friedman

8. David Shackelford

9. Mike Marquardt

10. Ankita Gupta

WOOOOOW RAJ/MARIO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

list of people and what camp they're going to, as far as me intel goes (correct me if something is wrong).

Mario Feola - NU seniors

Andrew Arsht - NU Seniors

Jordan Friedman - Berkeley Regents

Madi Rodabough - Whitman Scholars, SCFI Scholars

Ellie - GDI 4 week

Max Chaffetz - Whitman Scholars, SCFI scholars

Cade Cottrell - GDI scholars

Clara Purk - DDI or NU seniors

Katie Roberts - SCFI scholars

Nick Roberts - SDI 3 week

Gus Schwab - SDI 3 week

Maddie Langr - GDI 4 week

Like I said, its a limited list, update it if you know more than me (which should be basically everyone).

And I'm assuming your all going to the weber camp :-)

• Upvote 1

for sure, its sad we lost Glue to Wyoming but no complaints with J.R. and Chase. I'm a little jealous of them this year, if only it wasn't the same time as GDI

i think its improving mostly because utah debate is improving in quility. and then because generally most utah debaters go there excluding roho of course. it means that scfi improves.

But i think glue feels more at home at wyoming..and if you need to get your glue fix you can just go to that weber thing

scholars wont be the same without glue... he was like the party last year. i mean between the shirt he wore over and over again and the jenga piece that cade lost... its just a shame... all those memories will never be shared with the fresh meat of utah debate...

i may not go at all - my family does not support my debating financially due to lack of funds and i have zero dollars saved up and a job where if i take anymore time off than 2 weeks, 1 1/2 of which are for a required family reunion, i get fired. also, lack of money.

debate is fucking expensive

• Upvote 1

i may not go at all - my family does not support my debating financially due to lack of funds and i have zero dollars saved up and a job where if i take anymore time off than 2 weeks, 1 1/2 of which are for a required family reunion, i get fired. also, lack of money.

debate is fucking expensive

tell me your at least going to the weber camp, money shouldn't be an issue with that one

well i guess last resort is having the weber camp be your only camp provider but i dont think thats enough for what level your at.

so you should try to get a scholarship to scfi i believe they do them based on need. and with your story you need it. plus your at such a level of debate that i think that the camp could use you as one of their statistics trying to show its a good camp so i cant imagine how they couldnt let you scholarship your way in.

even if it means you get fired because of debate which recently happened to me

• Upvote 1

as long as i can raise the funds i bet i'm going to SCFI scholars.

and i'm assuming i'm going to get fired because of debate sooner or later anyway.

as long as i can raise the funds i bet i'm going to SCFI scholars.

and i'm assuming i'm going to get fired because of debate sooner or later anyway.

i enjoy the catch 22 of the reason to have a job is to pay for debate but you cant get a job because of debate.

but i hate the type of people who dont know that conflict...rich people