Sign in to follow this  
DeCoach

St Marks

A shout out to Kelkar & Masterson from Jenks, who were 4-2 (both losses to teams who cleared) & cut on points...best showing there for a Jenks team in a LOOOOOOOONG time.

• Downvote 1

Mmmm, troll.

Yeah, well done guys. Always good to see an Oklahoma team (especially East side) do a fantastic job at a tournament like this.

A shout out to Kelkar & Masterson from Jenks, who were 4-2 (both losses to teams who cleared) & cut on points...best showing there for a Jenks team in a LOOOOOOOONG time.

Great showing. Glad to see they've gotten their business in order after Grapevine. Hope they bid at KCKCC.

To the (of course anonymous, cowards invariably are) negative poster who left this for me:

"how many coaches do you see out there starting threads congradulating their own teams? take a cue from those schools that actually broke, none of them are as pathetically self-gloating at you"

You won't get any apologies from me for telling my kids I'm proud of them.

• Upvote 3

Good job Kelkar and Masty way to represent Oklahoma.

And since when is it bad for a coach to congratulate their students? I’m sure that person has a great additude (sarcasm).

• Downvote 1