Ozmanks

What's the worst argument you've lost upon this year?

reasonability depends on the w/m?

No, you can't "reasonably" meet an interpretation, you either meet or you don't meet. Most people consider reasonability to be that if the aff's counter interp is reasonably fair and educational, T shouldn't be an issue. To win T with a reasonability f/w, the neg has to prove that debate is functionally impossible with the aff's counter interp. If they don't have a counter interp, they pretty much have to win either a we meet, or no case meets...

Deep Ecology, that K is created by white hippies with money that say we need to hug tree's. It's a K you b/s on.

During this season I had to teach people about Social Ecology.

Also Deluze and Guratti, didn't they write literature for other things, unother than deep ecology, but in recent years their argumentation got mixed in with the Deep Ecologists?? I heard it from some one I just wanted to verify.

Also Deluze and Guratti, didn't they write literature for other things, unother than deep ecology, but in recent years their argumentation got mixed in with the Deep Ecologists?? I heard it from some one I just wanted to verify.

There was a book written about ecology and Deleuzian thought recently. It's not Deep Eco.

Deep Ecology, that K is created by white hippies with money that say we need to hug tree's. It's a K you b/s on.

During this season I had to teach people about Social Ecology.

on a related note, losing to an aff with a C02 adv. that had three tubs full of printed ev