Bruce Willis

Claim and defend your team loyalties

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers - 6 Superbowls, enough said.

MLB: Pittsburgh Pirates - Home area team, but I also root for the Red Sox so I can experience the thrill of victory.

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins - Crosby! Malkin! 3 Stanleys.

NBA: Celts.

NCAA: Penn State and Pitt

Golf: Tiger Woods - sure he's a freak, but he knocks the cover off the ball.

Tennis: used to be an Ilie Năstase fan, then became a Boris Becker Fan, don't really watch it much anymore.

• Upvote 1

NFL:

Dallas Cowboys i love them i dont care how much people diss on Tony Romo I will always be a cowboys fan

MLB:

The New York Yankees i have been a fan of these guys like Forever This would also have to be my fav. sport:)

College Sports:

The Longhorns in any sport..

Tennis:

Rafael Nadal

Soccer:

Real Madrid and Manchester United this sport is amazing, I grew up watching soccer games with my family the first sport i got introduced to

NBA:

Lakers and Bulls i grew up watching the bulls and recording every single Micheal jordan game that went on and after MJ retired I switched to the Lakers

NHL:

dont watch it

Frogs, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

NFL: Miami Dolphins.

MLB: Florida Marlins.

NCAA: University of Florida.

Soccer: Seattle Sounders and Celtic FC.

NBA: Miami Heat.

I grew up in South Florida.

Edited by DC10FlyBy

Why do you you say this?

Bandwagon fans always have awesome reasons. His 3rd cousin once removed grew up in New York... how could he not be a Yankees fan!

im talking to gopal the reason i like these teams its because i used to live in texas and the lakers was because my family just got stuck to them..bt the yankees i have always liked them ever since i was a little girl my family tried to get me to like a different team when i was getting older but i wouldnt go for the other teams so ya and i am not a bandwagon

• Downvote 1

im talking to gopal the reason i like these teams its because i used to live in texas and the lakers was because my family just got stuck to them..bt the yankees i have always liked them ever since i was a little girl my family tried to get me to like a different team when i was getting older but i wouldnt go for the other teams so ya and i am not a bandwagon

Would you have liked them if they had sucked in the 90s?

• Upvote 1

So close to being a Braves fan...

We can only imagine how close the Buffalo Bills came to being "America's Team"

We can only imagine how close the Buffalo Bills came to being "America's Team"

Instead theyre all set to be Canada's Team. Funny how that worked out.

College Football- Oregon Ducks

I started watching college football soon after i moved to Oregon, Joey Harrington was my idol in elementary school.

MLB- Detroit Tigers

Family is originally from Michigan

Does. Not. Compute.

NFL: Titans. Just a little bit RUSTY

NHL: Predators. WINNING.

MLB: gary_sheffield_studio_portrait_photofile.jpg (YES THAT IS SHEFFIELD IN A BRAVES JERSEY). Nashville is a small hotbed of Braves fanaticism (that I am not a part of, not that big of a baseball fan. Baseball is only really fun to watch in the stadium, and while I have driven 4 hours to ATL to watch, not enough enjoyment on TV to say I'm a big fan). I used to be much more amused back in the days of Furcal, Young Chipper, and Sheffield, but then the politics of baseball (aka the CHEATING YANKEES) interfered, and I got angry and bored.

Triple-A Baseball: Nashville Sounds. You heard me. Who are they? Oh wait! Skeeter Barnes played for them in 1979! Oh yeah! Now I recall.

NBA: Kevin Durant. 'Nuff said. I guess I support the grizz, they are in Tennessee, and they are decent. Fun to support the underbear.

Tennis: Nadal, Djokovic, Leyton Hewitt, Söderling, Baghdatis, Maxx Lipman, (my neighbor, only 16, he'll be turning pro soon), used to be an Agassi guy (I hated Sampras, so boring to watch. For the same reason, I'm not much of a Federer guy.) I play, used to be competitive, burned out. Play more chillaxed now.

Soccer: Chelsea (Mom was a fan when she lived there for a year), Bayern Munich (I love Schweinsteiger). Still play soccer.

Cricket: Springboks (South Africa) Parents are from there, Dad taught me how to play cricket, bearable to watch (on fast forward x4, much like baseball)

Rugby: Springboks

NASCAR: Not a sport....

NCAA: Roll Tide Roll. Parents from South Africa left me with no college team to support, latched onto the teacher I admire most (Thom O'Rourke) while his class became my 2nd grade class's "buddy". Been a tide fan ever since, through up and down. My sister attends the University of Miami, and I went down and watched a football game. Great history, fun atmosphere, so I'm a bit of a supporter (not really a fan...)

Curling: Swedish national team. Why not.

Bobsledding: Who can't support those Jamaicans?

Speed stacking: Myself (when I am not sober)

Sprinting: The 1 white guy who always seem to slip into the finals (and the 1 asian guy!?!?!)

That pretty much wraps it up...

Basketball: chicago bulls, spurs, celtics

i really hate the lakers because they're so overrated

Nfl: Chicago Bears , colts , steelers

MLB- White sox

i used to be a cubs fan when i was young but i lost all hope after the missed catch

Hockey - don't really care much about it until the playoffs

Basketball: chicago bulls, spurs, celtics

i really hate the lakers because they're so overrated

Nfl: Chicago Bears , colts , steelers

MLB- White sox

i used to be a cubs fan when i was young but i lost all hope after the missed catch

Hockey - don't really care much about it until the playoffs

lol no

• Upvote 1