Lemur

Choke

definitely worth the 7 bucks. very good for an independent film. it did not change much if anything from the book, unfortunately it did omit a lot of key things like the importance of the rocks and it completely omitted the nurse's alienish fantasies and it re ordered a few things and pretty much ignored the last 3-4 chapters of the book (in my mind that was the climax) but still worth the 7 bucks to see it (i paid 11 and was not disappointed) but i was really looking forward to the ending and i was not all that impressed with that aspect. but still a very good film.

definitely worth the 7 bucks. very good for an independent film. it did not change much if anything from the book, unfortunately it did omit a lot of key things like the importance of the rocks and it completely omitted the nurse's alienish fantasies and it re ordered a few things and pretty much ignored the last 3-4 chapters of the book (in my mind that was the climax) but still worth the 7 bucks to see it (i paid 11 and was not disappointed) but i was really looking forward to the ending and i was not all that impressed with that aspect. but still a very good film.

Choke was highly promoted, funded, and waited for. It has Sam Rockwell in it.

Sundance competition does not an indie film make.

Glad to hear it dosent stray to far from the book. Choke was one of my top from Chuck. And on the inde thing, not defending that it was inde, but the only time i remember it being highly promoted, funded, and waited for is after Fox Searchlight bout it for a ton of money. And another question, how was the look of the movie? The book had a really dark grimey feel, and all the short clips ive seen don't really have that same tone to me, is the whole movie like these clips or does it capture that dark feel.