Sign in to follow this  
Knights who say Ni

CO CX HS Teams & Tourneys we plan on

What major tourneys or tourneys in general are us people from the mountain region going to?

Chey East most likely:

Alta

Berkley or Harvard tho prolly Berkley if we go to either

Guest fizelly27
maybe were lookin at gonzaga, alta, and a texas tourny

darsh come east

Darsh that seems pretty optimistic to assume anything further than Alta unless you plan on taking yourself, but if you do come to Alta you should give me a call

• Downvote 1

So we have:

8 Chey East + ?? Novi

6 Creek + about 5 Novi

5 Denver East + 4 Novi

4 Littleton + 3 Novi

1 Golden + 1 Novi

1 Standley Lake

So, how many teams will your school have this year?

Creek will have 4-5 senior teams, 2 junior teams, and somewhere between 0 and 6 novice teams.

What Tourneys will your school plan on going to?

Edited by montypython

Golden is still "growing" -- we will have one senior team (Midyet & Hartman) and one sophomore team (Lack & Chapman). We have a fifth debater who will be making guest appearances with various teammates, a senior named TJ Johnson, who is a novice.

Borden/Brokmeyer will be returning to finally debate Bywaters/Weis. I knew our time would come some day.
Kirby may have to debate via satellite from China, but we've cleared computer use with CHSAA, so we're good. They said something about not using audio, but Kirby's lips are incredibly easy to read (even with the enormous beard he's sprouted).

Kirby may have to debate via satellite from China, but we've cleared computer use with CHSAA, so we're good. They said something about not using audio, but Kirby's lips are incredibly easy to read (even with the enormous beard he's sprouted).

i don't know which is more shocking, chsaa clearing computer use or kirby with a beard. either way it'll make for a good debate.

are there any other actual Colorado teams around???

if kirby can grow a beard i think anything's possible. and i'm pretty sure chsaa has only ok'ed their use for this momentous occasion between Durango and Littleton.

Other than this "momentous occasion," the use of computers is up the to individual tournament directors. To the best of my knowledge, computers have not been approved for District Qualifying or the State Tournament.