Sign in to follow this  
HAYguevara

Kickapoo

To those of you who hit Webb City B what did you think of their "performance" AFF?

It was more of a just a kritik of policy debate than an actual performance.

But otherwise, it was a super fun round.

• Downvote 1

yes but someone from central was.

The A team was Seiggy and Brittany, they switched up with Forrest and Sam.

As for the D, it was Raleigh and Lauren.

I always thought the purpose of debate was to win, not to pick up the flows. Now I finally understand what I've been doing wrong!

what would you know about that, you reformed ld-er. I'm still awaiting your reappearance in the only form of debate worth anyone's time! :)

Congrats to everyone. I think our RFD in quarters was bunk but I'm cool with it since we picked up the flow and they got the lays.

To those of you who hit Webb City B what did you think of their "performance" AFF?

What just because a "lay" judge didn't think you won, they're wrong...sort of self-fulfilling prophecy isn't it - that you're only warrant for why the decision was bunk was because the "flow" sat which means that the fact the lays are lays, they are automatically wrong...but that argument becomes problematic, when dare i say it, lays make the right decision and vote with the "flows"

Kid, debate is about winning all types of judges...not just the ones who understand your jargon.

Its also not cool to subliminally discredit a team who apparently convinced 66% of the judges in that round that their argument was better....

Edited by debaterness88
  • Upvote 1