deenodino

debate team for atlanta, texas?

fighting rabbits...moving there potentially and need to know. will keep posted, other potential places i'm moving i will keep posting. also, ammount of competition? thank you.

Edited by deenodino
i'm a moron

Atalnta is a 3A high school in terms of UIL classification, so probably some UIL tournament travel, but not much else. It is rare to find a small school that does extensive travel for TFA, NFL and the TOC. There are of course exceptions (my high school was 3A and my mom was my coach, so we traveled with TFA and NFL).

Don't know much else, sorry!!

Stage

• Downvote 1

I debated in East Texas (near Atlanta) and I've never heard of Atlanta really having a debate team. If they do, they certainly didn't compete very much even on the local UIL circuit there.

Atlanta does have a school... they came to a few tournaments in our area rory... i guess you might have already have moved on by then though but yeah they are a very small program and i believe have just gotten it started really... sorry man that sucks