deskboy04

Washburn Rural

The Olathe Northwest Debate Squad officially apologizes for accidentally allowing Matt Haynes know about the existence of cross-x and subsequently, letting him create an account and post. We are assuming he found it when trying to figure out what the "Thursday File" was and where to locate it.

Specifically, we would like to apologize to deskboy for the presumptuous and mildly rude tone of Matt's response. He does not understand some of the intricacies of timekeeping as he has been at some type of camp this summer at which they have a very, very poor timekeeping regimen. He also may still be recuperating from the forensics season where typically, he gets very confused by the numerous different timing limits.

Additionally, Olathe Northwest Debate does not take a stance on the issue of the Tournament of Champions. The ideas and opinions expressed by Matt Haynes do not necessarily reflect the opinions of our squad.

We will make sure this doesn't happen again.

• Downvote 1

Oh Joseph Drew, you are just too cute.

And what does it take to get my own groupies like Deskboy has?

obnoxious trolling

don't worry, you're well on your way

Actually, I kind of like having you around. Keep deskboy in line. 2 trolls diametrically opposed practically cancel out into....nothing

yes, running heidegger might make you like you better

unless you run it badly

oh, that mullins threat

I'm debate president

and mullins is vice president....

so I've got 'im under control

Golden Corral on Friday night at Washburn Rural!

ooh, bad experiences

I swear deskboy is obsessed with the place. that's where I see him every tournament..

Golden Corral on Friday night at Washburn Rural!

Wow, deskboy, I thought you were younger than that. I mean, I don't want to sound age-ist or anything, but Golden Corral is for geezers. Seriously, only senior citizens and stock issues judges eat there. Not that there's anything wrong with that--being a stock issues judge, I mean.

Debaters of today do PFD and eat at Chipotle. You can't spend the prime of your life at the buffet table, talking about case specific disadvantages.

Blue Valley Northwest is bringing 2 teams, at least 1 going open and maybe 1 varisty (or they might be open)

wewt