Sign in to follow this  
DeCoach

Kansas schedule

salina south and salina central don't compete in CFL. it's only the sacred heart squad i believe.

kyle, my junior year, stuewe and shier went to CFL in policy. it's only south who doesn't compete. Central basically owns the diocese.

kyle, my junior year, stuewe and shier went to CFL in policy. it's only south who doesn't compete. Central basically owns the diocese.

silver lake has qualed both teams in policy for the last...4, maybe 5 years? i also don't think central qualed a team in policy this year. schools like rock creek, riley county & marysville always have great showings, especially in the ie's. granted most of the schools are small, but central by no means 'owns'.

*which is not to say central wasn't good. owens is a BA, and so where allison and sarah.

andrew, i know the central team used to tear up policy, but now that over 25 seniors graduated, i think owens terminated the policy team and now they only have a forensics team (from what i've heard anyway, not quite sure how true that is)

does anybody know how i can get a hold of the diocese chairman? it's no longer the coach of marysville from the email i received from her. any help would be awesome.

andrew, i know the central team used to tear up policy, but now that over 25 seniors graduated, i think owens terminated the policy team and now they only have a forensics team (from what i've heard anyway, not quite sure how true that is)

does anybody know how i can get a hold of the diocese chairman? it's no longer the coach of marysville from the email i received from her. any help would be awesome.

i think it might be owens. i just emailed naylor. she'll know.

thanks a lot. will you let me know what she says when she responds?

sure thing. she'll probably leave the school within an hour, so if she doesn't respond, then i will call her. in the meantime, you could get in contact with nick owens. here's his school email: Nicholas DOT Owen AT usd305 DOT com

september

19-20 - washburn rural

26-27 - derby

october

3-4 - olathe east

3-4 - olathe northwest

3-4 - seaman

10-11 - manhattan

10-11 - olathe north

10-11 - wichita east

17-18 - blue valley

24-25 - blue valley north

november

7-8 - shawnee heights

14-15 - shawnee mission west

14-15 - newton

21-22 - st. thomas aquinas

21-22 - winfield

december

5-6 - lawrence

12-13 - west kansas nfl @ newton

12-13 - salina diocese cfl @ marysville

19-20 - state 4-speaker qualifier

january

9-10 - debate coaches invitational

23-24 - state championships

does anyone know when the ever so prestigious shawnee mission east tournament will be?

does anyone know when the ever so prestigious shawnee mission east tournament will be?

november 7-8. these dates were taken from the west kansas nfl website, and are not on the kshsaa schedule.

november 7-8. these dates were taken from the west kansas nfl website, and are not on the kshsaa schedule.

thank you.