RoyersMWD

Nebraska 08-09

Yes. Congrats to Westside. They've had two great showings on the Nebraska circuit so far.

Who will be at Squashfest? I think Norfolk's just sending one varsity team, Michael and me.

Edited by rjk
zack burgin is a douche

Thanks guys. I won't be at squashfest, but best of luck to Gregg and the novice he's taking in place of me.

Thanks!

Who will be at Squashfest? I think Norfolk's just sending one varsity team, Michael and me.

I'm going with a novice (Connor), and we're sending one other varsity team. I also heard Millard North was sending at least one team.

Right now we have two Fremont teams, three Millard North teams, one Millard West team (Kirsten and Jay), one Norfolk team, and two Westside teams for a total of 9 teams....

Everyone should come to Millard South Squashfest because it's super awesome. On the other hand it will give everyone else a chance to be able to achieve glory this year since MS is not allowed to participate.

Why isn't Ryan and Shane (MW) attending?

Edited by shortieluvscommunism
uhh I dont know people's names

Right, for some reason going to the biggest tournament in the midwest took precedent over coming to the lowly Squashfest...I don't blame them at all. Hell, I would rather be at the Brooks.

What's the final count of teams attending, the same or more/less than before?

the finals calculations indicate that the MS tournament is 100% awful.

Edited by Wilcox

paging all available walmart associates to the front of the store for toothpaste cleanup training drills, and millard west about the tournament and what not

Edited by Wilcox
  • Upvote 1

1-1 going into round 3.

Round 1 was kind of a head scratcher, they lost to a CP that did plan plus banned ethanol. Apparently the perm didn't work because there wouldn't be a net increase of incentives with the perm so therefore the aff can't advocate it? But it was a drop to Pace Academy; which is a solid school.

They're neg right now against DoD nanotech solar power, we'll see if the judge agrees with the 'Digger.

Westside congrats at millard south,

wish I woulda been in those finals, stupid coaches decision,

anyways, whos all guna be at millard west?