Sign in to follow this  
jconnors

Topeka Invitational?

Hi. I was hoping that someone might tell me when the date for the Topeka Invitational is for this fall? Since I am not all that well versed on KS debate, I don't know if they host multiple events. If so, I am looking for the one that is usually held in mid - November.

Also, can anyone tell me if there is a LD/ Forensics tournament the weekend of Feb 26 - 27 somewhere in the OP/SM/KC area? (I think that is the right date; I don't have a calender in front of me or the desire to get one.)

Thanks!

The "Topeka Invitational" you're referring to may possibly be the "J. Matt Hill Tournament" that is hosted by Topeka High. Usually that is the weekend around November 18th or so. What else did you want to know about it?

The "Topeka Invitational" you're referring to may possibly be the "J. Matt Hill Tournament" that is hosted by Topeka High. Usually that is the weekend around November 18th or so. What else did you want to know about it?

J. Matt Hill! Yep, that is the one. I just wanted to know if it would be the 14/15 or the 21-22. I have to turn in my "season schedule" to the AD when school starts, and maybe wanted to bring out a few teams. We came a few years ago and it was a good experience.

Thanks