ihsdebate

Cross-x Throwdon 08

for serious everyone say what your team is

EVERYONE

i'm playing some dude this week and i don't know who it is so i can't engage in the appropriate trash talk. this saddens me greatly.

and timmmmm, you had options too. why did you take brady over gore? i underrate gore perennially and even i slotted gore over brady this year without that injury in consideration. tsk tsk.

granted this is from me, the idiot that neglected to check for calvin johnson assuming he'd been taken already come my fourth pick. whooops.

I'm facing you Sevvdog

for serious everyone say what your team is

EVERYONE

i'm playing some dude this week and i don't know who it is so i can't engage in the appropriate trash talk. this saddens me greatly.

and timmmmm, you had options too. why did you take brady over gore? i underrate gore perennially and even i slotted gore over brady this year without that injury in consideration. tsk tsk.

granted this is from me, the idiot that neglected to check for calvin johnson assuming he'd been taken already come my fourth pick. whooops.

i missed the draft, and it went to auto picks. That said, i should have taken more care in setting up the pre-rankings. but still feel i can pull out a playoff birth with my team this year, i've just got to recycle players constantly >.>

yes it does. i'm gonna continue to bitch about it.

also i am very pissed at LT for not just sitting on the bench so his superior, darren sproles, could have just played that whole game.

and that pass interference call on cotchery was BULLSHIT

I wish I would've been able to watch any football games; too bad all the local channels are broadcasting the horrors of Ike and covering the Houston and Galveston area. No college football, no NFL, sheesh, what a boring week for sports for me!

Also, next year either Yahoo better have live scoring or we should move to ESPN.

mark clayton did shit for me this week. I'm benching his black ass.

edit: yes-turd-ay i was at the Vikings and Colts game. Section 123, row 5, seat 2. It.was.amazing. Second pro game ever and i got to see the Colts pull a secondhalfcomebackfrombehindagainstagreatVikingsD shenanigan.

That being said, the calls in that game were bullshit. Twice the refs fucked over minnesota AND the childer fucked over Minnesota. Who the fuck RUNS on 3rd and 5? A team taht doesn't trust their QB to put the ball in the air. Who the fuck passes on 3rd and 5 to their fucking fb? A team that doesn't trust their QB to put the ball in the air for longer than 2 yards.

pathetic.

Edited by T Ferguson

i remember going "i bet charles gordon gets an interception today" and then going "CHARLES GORDONNNNN!!!!" and then going "he could have returned it for six if he wanted" and then my roommate was like "oh, he didn't want to?" and i said "no, he wanted to let peterson score. because peterson's better." and then i jumped up and sent texts to everyone i know who understands the awesome that is CHARLES GORDON.

i'm assuming i lost this week, but i don't know because YAHOO SUCKS

and no way in hell am i gonna do the math to find out

although when i check back at like 3am and it's not posted i will probably do the math and find out that i lost by one or something

man i hate yahoo

false. a thousand times false

i'm not dropping ten bucks on stattracker when EVERY OTHER FANTASY WEBSITE MAKES IT AVAILABLE FOR FREE

cbs vs yahoo...pros and cons can be debated. but yahoo vs espn is no contest. espn is a vastly superior product.

i just realized recently that point allocations in this league are stupid as shit too, but that's my secondary beef. not to be confused with philadelphia's secondary meltdowns, which were funny, or the desean jackson mental meltdown, which was fucking hysterical.

your week now will be tough since you gotsta face AMURRICA'S TEAM

yeah, what i said there

hey guys i'm looking at the people i voted to win and i'm pretty sure i accurately called every one of them. yep. now granted i'm not positive because yahoo sucks, but still..

AMURRICA!