ihsdebate

Cross-x Throwdon 08

this thread says tuesday [which is very good]

the league says thursday [which is no bueno]

which is it?

i'm not sure how i fucked up the times, it should be tuesday, i just can't read apperently.

who's all in this league anyway? and what team names are you? there's probably a way to figure out how to find that on yahoo but i'm way too lazy to look.

early reports from 100% of those polled indicate that "AMURRICA'S TEAM", led by the indefatigable gm "dangersevedge", whoever the hell that is, is the odds-on favorite to win the league based off the draft alone.

qb-derek anderson

rb-ladainian tomlinson

rb-selvin young

wr-larry fitzpatrick

wr-jerricho cotchery

te-tony gonzalez

w/t-nate burleson

w/r-jerious norwood

k-josh hanson

dst-dallas cowboys

bn-philip rivers

bn-darren sproles

bn-kevin jones

bn-ben utecht

bn-james hardy

bn-steve smith

ow ow.

what the hell you smokin brandon? lynch over young, maybe, but i deserve about seven <'s between LT and graham..and on top of that you're effin crazy if you believe crayton over burleson and clark over gonzalez [clark just got paid yo] and there are several other flaws in your logic that culminate in me being better than you soooo silence fool. i'm out.

what is your team name?

i wanna know who cholos united is because either they made a great joke or they picked the wrong brady on top of their rank order

what is your team name?

i wanna know who cholos united is because either they made a great joke or they picked the wrong brady on top of their rank order

waffles.

:(

speakin of rofls

amurrica's team is 1-0

and my condolences to timmmmmmmmm

karma is a bitch, and so is tom brady's knee evidently.

the question of the week: should i start philip rivers, or derek anderson?

i'm feelin anderson, since he doesn't have to play that impenetrable dallas defense anymore, so his numbers will likely skyrocket.

fun fact: garrett mills, former super tight end of the nation award winner out of tulsa, nearly doubled tom brady's SEASON FANTASY POINTS catching passes from TARVARIS JACKSON tonight. ballllllllllin

speakin of rofls

amurrica's team is 1-0

and my condolences to timmmmmmmmm

karma is a bitch, and so is tom brady's knee evidently.

my team is now made up of, almost entirely, rookies and underdogs. Let's see what i can do. HINT: it won't be much :(

rivers clearly has a better matchup, but assuming the bolts annihilate the raiders from the coin toss, the bolts offense probly won't be as pass intensive overall as the browns' likely will have to be after getting smacked in the face with the steelers. so the question is, does derek anderson have what it takes to make some plays and get a couple scores playing from behind? the answer is yes if braylon edwards is back. like, BACK, back. but i don't know if he is or not.

so THEREIN lies the question.

i'll decide saturday night, probly.

rivers clearly has a better matchup, but assuming the bolts annihilate the raiders from the coin toss,

thought you said they were playin the broncos?

i didn't say that but if i had i would have been right

i'm tilting towards p.riv but who knows? i'm one spontaneous individual

at least you have choices

for serious everyone say what your team is

EVERYONE

i'm playing some dude this week and i don't know who it is so i can't engage in the appropriate trash talk. this saddens me greatly.

and timmmmm, you had options too. why did you take brady over gore? i underrate gore perennially and even i slotted gore over brady this year without that injury in consideration. tsk tsk.

granted this is from me, the idiot that neglected to check for calvin johnson assuming he'd been taken already come my fourth pick. whooops.