my_legs_hurt

buy my expandos

So after nearly a decade, I am no longer debating and thus have no need for the rather large expando collection that I have amassed. I do however have the need for money. Given that these things usually sell for around 10 dollars new, you might have the need for ones that are dramatically cheaper than store-bought ones. So if you'd like to buy some, the prices are:

31 pocket numbered: $6 (these 31 pocket ones are in limited supply)

23 pocket alphabetical: $4 (I have a ton of these as they are what is most commonly used)

'rough condition': $2 (these are expandos that have seen better days but are still very usable).

If you are interested, send me a private message or email at traviscram@gmail.com and we'll negotiate from there as far as pick-up/shipping/payment is concerned. I consider myself pretty reputable, though others may disagree.

First come first served, but I have about 100 of the things so there's plenty to go around. And if you're looking to buy a rather large amount, maybe we could negotiate a bulk discount as well.

TCram

Guest svfrey

i'm sort of considering this

the shipping costs alone might make it uneconomical for me.

It would cost 16 or 17 dollars to ship 10 expandos (~13 pounds) to Massachusetts from Laramie.

10 new expandos with tax probably come out at $12 each, or $120.

10 of my expandos plus shipping comes out at $60 for a 50% savings.

Shipping of course is much less for those in more proximate locations than Massachusetts.

I have strong suspicions that those are not all yours. Thief.

When he starts selling timers, I'll begin thinking so.

EDIT: ^In jest, of course.

Edited by Neurotic_Mastermind

It would cost 16 or 17 dollars to ship 10 expandos (~13 pounds) to Massachusetts from Laramie.

10 new expandos with tax probably come out at $12 each, or $120.

10 of my expandos plus shipping comes out at $60 for a 50% savings.

Shipping of course is much less for those in more proximate locations than Massachusetts.

what shipping method is that? usps media mail is often incredibly cheap.

a) I'm glad I'm legit

B) Pickles, have all the strong suspicions you want

c) Loghry, it's just regular first class freight from USPS. What are the media mailing restrictions? Do expandos make the cut?

d) if you want a postage estimate, go to http://www.usps.com/tools/calculatepostage/welcome.htm?from=home&page=0061calculatepostage

• Upvote 1

did I hear that you might be migrating this way....if its true, I will buy some off of you.....pm me and let me know what you are doing with your bad self, since I didnt see you at NFL

From the USPS website:

Media Mail is used for books, film, manuscripts, printed music, printed test materials, sound recordings, play scripts, printed educational charts, loose-leaf pages and binders consisting of medical information, videotapes, and computer-recorded media like CDs and diskettes. Media Mail cannot contain advertising

The maximum size is 108 inches in combined length and distance around the thickest part.

Mark each package "Media Mail" in the postage area.

So what you do is put a test or two in the expandos then it is test materials :P

Actually I would suggest calling the Post Office and asking them about it because it does seem that it could fit.

Edited by montypython

c) Loghry, it's just regular first class freight from USPS. What are the media mailing restrictions? Do expandos make the cut?

basically the packages can't have correspondence in them. i've had all kinds of things shipped to me media mail: blankets, foodstuffs, unforwarded mail from my mother's house, etc . . .

it just takes a lot longer than first class.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe you have managed to collect that many expandos. Congratulations.

Why not sell them to the high school you debated for, I'm sure they get government postage and shit for free? And you get to feel all philanthropic.

I can't believe you have managed to collect that many expandos. Congratulations.

Why not sell them to the high school you debated for, I'm sure they get government postage and shit for free? And you get to feel all philanthropic.

I agree that would be hella nice and a good citizen :).

We <3 u forever big bird...

damn I prolly just blew the chances...

Edited by montypython

I agree that would be hella nice and a good citizen :).

We'd <3 u forever big bird...

damn I prolly just blow the chances...

After our Memorable run in 07-08' it's the thing we would most cherish from our former coach something to remember him by.

• Downvote 1