Startop

White Supremacist Website Makes Cheapshots at Towson, Community

Oh man, this is hilarious. Some nobody with the equivalent of a blog published thousands of racist articles but when he mentions debate you launch into a self-righteous crusade not, clearly, to solve any significant world problems, but to impress everyone on cross-x at how you totally love minorities, even though you started caring about this guy's (who's obviously such a big issue in the fight on racism!) only when this thread was posted (and this wasn't near the reaction in the CEDA thread when Towson actually won).

He doesnt just have a blog. He has written for several online periodicals. Also, since when is someone posting on a blog a reason they should be ignored when they trash talk a community you are a part of? Your logic is ridiculous man. You think this sort of bigotry being directed towards our community should be ignored simply because we havent done anything about it before? We can't end all racism. I'm sure if it were possible, we would try to. I think its kind of lame of you to respond to a challenge to our community and the debaters within it with passive disinterest. I dont consider myself the most militant of people, but I do take issue with someone posting about such a large part of my life negatively on a hate-site. I've seen you get all worked up over stupid cross-x.com posts. Instead of telling us all how stupid we are, you should either just let us do what we find meaning in, and ignore us-or add something productive. Its pretty ironic how you're willing to post idiotic rants about how stupid we are, while at the same time telling us how we're wasting out time ORGANIZING AGAINST SOMEONE WHO CHALLENGES OUR COMMUNITY ON A WHITE SUPREMACIST WEBSITE. Dude, where the fuck are your priorities? What we're doing is stupid, but you mindlessly bitching at us for it is productive? If you think its dumb then go jerk off or cure cancer or whatever it is thats so much holier than what we're trying to accomplish. Blind, patronizing sympathy for minorities is nowhere in this thread like you suggest. First of all, I am a minority, secondly if you think challenging racism is pointless- I can pretty much guarantee that there is a few thousand years of history that would disagree with you. Racism will not be weeded out in our lifetime, but I promise it would get a lot worse in a world where people that spread hate-speech are not strategically and pragmatically challenged. Finally, posts such as Ms. Peters' make pretty clear that our community is one that is able to view both sides of an issue pretty objectively. I am thankful for being a part of an activity that teaches skills that allow us to look at both sides of an issue, and find truisms where they lay, and simultaneously see the bigotry for what it is, and reject it. The way people like Mr. Stix are able to sway opinions is by combining elements of racism within kernels of truth or truisms to attempt to lend legitimacy to their ideologies. I feel that being able to make these distinctions, and the expose the fallacies in such attempts is beneficial to discrediting the negative parts of such discourse.

yeah, let's bandwagon around fighting a nonsensical idiot online and thereby treat him as an worthy adversary. (Instead of, you know, ignoring it like you did the last thousand times.) Best of all, you aim to fight your crusade by RESEARCHING HIS ARTICLES (wow, I'd feel threatened already!) and giving his ramblings more views.

For reals man? You think that seeing the other articles this man has written is going to lead to the storm troopers rounding us up in cattle trucks? I dont think that simply viewing articles by a hate-monger is going to be considered a "big win" by militant racists. Becoming knowledgeable about the situation we seek to engage seems like a pretty pragmatic step in what we're trying to accomplish. Yes, it is true that not very many people were interested before this was posted, but guess what- thats the reason this thread was made. I thought (correctly) that people would be interested in hearing and reading about the types of publicity our activity is getting, and where its getting it, especially in a context such as this. So if you dont mind, fuck off man. I have no interest in being bitched at for doing something that is harmless to you because you feel like being a cross-x troll. You think you're hot shit because you hide behind a avatar, keep your identity a secret, and bother people on cross-x? If thats what makes your dick feel big then keep at it. I dont have a problem with you outside of you talking shit to people for their doing what matters to them. If you disagree, then fine, disagree and go read some other thread- but dont come in here waving your cock around like we're all going to be impressed that you think avoidance is a good way to handle racism directed at our community.

Edited by Startop
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He doesnt just have a blog. He has written for several online periodicals. Also, since when is someone posting on a blog a reason they should be ignored when they trash talk a community you are a part of? Your logic is ridiculous man. You think this sort of bigotry being directed towards our community should be ignored simply because we havent done anything about it before? We can't end all racism. I'm sure if it were possible, we would try to. I think its kind of lame of you to respond to a challenge to our community and the debaters within it with passive disinterest. I dont consider myself the most militant of people, but I do take issue with someone posting about such a large part of my life negatively on a hate-site. I've seen you get all worked up over stupid cross-x.com posts. Instead of telling us all how stupid we are, you should either just let us do what we find meaning in, and ignore us-or add something productive. Its pretty ironic how you're willing to post idiotic rants about how stupid we are, while at the same time telling us how we're wasting out time ORGANIZING AGAINST SOMEONE WHO CHALLENGES OUR COMMUNITY ON A WHITE SUPREMACIST WEBSITE. Dude, where the fuck are your priorities? What we're doing is stupid, but you mindlessly bitching at us for it is productive? If you think its dumb then go jerk off or cure cancer or whatever it is thats so much holier than what we're trying to accomplish. Blind, patronizing sympathy for minorities is nowhere in this thread like you suggest. First of all, I am a minority, secondly if you think challenging racism is pointless- I can pretty much guarantee that there is a few thousand years of history that would disagree with you. Racism will not be weeded out in our lifetime, but I promise it would get a lot worse in a world where people that spread hate-speech are not strategically and pragmatically challenged. Finally, posts such as Ms. Peters' make pretty clear that our community is one that is able to view both sides of an issue pretty objectively. I am thankful for being a part of an activity that teaches skills that allow us to look at both sides of an issue, and find truisms where they lay, and simultaneously see the bigotry for what it is, and reject it. The way people like Mr. Stix are able to sway opinions is by combining elements of racism within kernels of truth or truisms to attempt to lend legitimacy to their ideologies. I feel that being able to make these distinctions, and the expose the fallacies in such attempts is beneficial to discrediting the negative parts of such discourse.

For reals man? You think that seeing the other articles this man has written is going to lead to the storm troopers rounding us up in cattle trucks? I dont think that simply viewing articles by a hate-monger is going to be considered a "big win" by militant racists. Becoming knowledgeable about the situation we seek to engage seems like a pretty pragmatic step in what we're trying to accomplish. Yes, it is true that not very many people were interested before this was posted, but guess what- thats the reason this thread was made. I thought (correctly) that people would be interested in hearing and reading about the types of publicity our activity is getting, and where its getting it, especially in a context such as this. So if you dont mind, fuck off man. I have no interest in being bitched at for doing something that is harmless to you because you feel like being a cross-x troll. You think you're hot shit because you hide behind a avatar, keep your identity a secret, and bother people on cross-x? If thats what makes your dick feel big then keep at it. I dont have a problem with you outside of you talking shit to people for their doing what matters to them. If you disagree, then fine, disagree and go read some other thread- but dont come in here waving your cock around like we're all going to be impressed that you think avoidance is a good way to handle racism directed at our community.

internet-24591.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Way to answer a meaningful, well-intended post with a silly picture. I got served. You bashed all my warrants. Fighting racism is so stupid, what was I thinking? You are a true scholar.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

reputation_balance.gifWhite Supremacist... July 2nd, 2008 01:07 PM Good point, LOL

reputation_pos.gifWhite Supremacist... July 2nd, 2008 10:35 AM You're like the Nietzsche of cross-x. You fucking blast everybody, usually offensively, but it's productive blasting. Case in point, this thread.

reputation_neg.gifWhite Supremacist... July 1st, 2008 02:21 PM really? you're this big of a douche? I know the internet is the last refuge of the angst-ridden retard, but c'mon man.

reputation_balance.gifWhite Supremacist... July 1st, 2008 12:36 PM

reputation_neg.gifWhite Supremacist... July 1st, 2008 10:45 AM complacency is always bad.

reputation_balance.gifWhite Supremacist... July 1st, 2008 09:46 AM

reputation_neg.gifWhite Supremacist... June 30th, 2008 04:34 PM it seems that whenever given the chance you prove yourself to be a moron and an incredible prick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

lol. all i got from that is:

A) people who have no epeen adore you and apply illcontexted Nietzsche parallels to you(which means they are naive and stupid) or

B) You really are an idiot.

please folks - stop feeding the troll till she migrates out for the fall.

• Downvote 1

Tommy, have you ever siphoned jet fuel off of a fueing jet on the runway to fulfill your dreams of making your pickup truck fly?

• Downvote 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry. This thread just made me laugh.

I know this discussion has died, and I'm not even sure how I found it but I'm waiting for my shift and I felt this was important so better late than never I guess.

Startop you are not truly fighting racism, here is why I say this.

1) By ending any career he has in journalism you would not end the racism there, all you will do is hide it. Which in the end does nothing but give the people a false security.

2) You will not change this man's ideals, I can guarantee you the more you try to fight his ideals the more you will strengthen them, he will see your attempts for what they are, attacks, and he will use this as justification to fuel his bigotry and the bigotry of others. You will give his writings voice, and will actually be empowering racism.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan, Ankur, xtncshnoutways, startop, and all of the others involved in the "revolution", we as debaters represent one of the greatest freedoms, the freedom of speech. By trying to ruin his career in journalism not only are you attacking his right you are showing that you only support the freedom of speech so long as the person's views, and/or beliefs do not clash with your own(I guarantee you he will use that to his advantage), this action is one of borderline fascism. Although I despise inaction I strongly believe that the only time we are allowed to take an action this severe is when the said person is violating the rights of another.

P.S. You are also attacking the freedom of the press.

Startop you state that you are glad that we as debaters can look at a situation and view it objectively, and yet you have not done this you have let emotions fuel your actions and have ignored the logic. I'm not going to tell you that fighting racism is dumb but you should only fight when it matters, this will do nothing against true racism, as you stated bigotry should be fought strategically but your current strategy will ultimately fuel that which you wish to destroy and you are blind to this because you have not thought through what you are doing. He does not matter here, those that read any publications of his will read any blogs he creates, or any websites that he creates whether he is doing this in a forum utilized for journalism or not he will receive his audience, you must stop bigotry where it matters in the physical reality of life, where it will not have chance to strengthen itself from your efforts.