Sign in to follow this  
I was worth leaving

Resolved

Nah, it wasn't a "comeback" I just wanted to let you know what you sound like. That's all. I prefer not to engage in arguments with stupid people.

Have a nice day.

• Downvote 1

and to those of you for posting "Wow your racist" starting shit is starting shit and i can dish it out like the best of them.

nah, nothing is ever too low on cross-x, it's life, get over it.

That bit you in the ass.

• Downvote 1

and to those of you for posting "Wow your racist" starting shit is starting shit and i can dish it out like the best of them.

what a loser. Go ahead tooley, keep "dish[ing] it out"

That bit you in the ass.

Nah, it's keegan making a joke thats a few years old now, shocker.

If one of you isn't going to be funny, I'd prefer that you all just stop trying. You're ruining Louie's dominance of this thread so far.

Kthanks.

Also, shit - 'tooley' - what a fucking diss! I mean, damn - first Tommy Ferguson, now this shit?!? I can't handle the pwning that keeps happening.

• Upvote 1

The movie was good, but cheaters dominated the discussion. How do I know they were cheaters? Ozzy told me so. But there was one point where this guy was like "it was the only round I ever thought the other team was right." Bullshit, I think the other team is right every round I run cap bad.

Louie is a fucking baller. Too bad his Golden Tee skills aren't even close to this card cutting skills. I kick his ass all the time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If your dead father doesn't upset you, he must not of been a very good father after all.

Uncalled for. I can't even express in words the lack of respect I have for you for this comment.

• Downvote 2

Uncalled for. I can't even express in words the lack of respect I have for you for this comment.

How is that any worse than racism? I'm not justifying what Keegan said, but still....What's your level of respect for dooley?

• Downvote 1

Racism? Why because all terrorist are middle eastern? or is that your own assumption there mr.pasha. You made it a racist comment there lil fella, I could have said it in a way to advocate an act of terrorism, such as, wow way to terrorize cross-x or my name, something of the sort.

Racism? Why because all terrorist are middle eastern? or is that your own assumption there mr.pasha. You made it a racist comment there lil fella, I could have said it in a way to advocate an act of terrorism, such as, wow way to terrorize cross-x or my name, something of the sort.

don't be philosophical. there is a stigma that is commonly associated with the word terrorist, and it has to do with those of middle eastern decent. Additionally, if that wasn't a reference to my ethnicity, then what was it a reference to.

The two conclusions that I draw, are either a) you were in fact alluding to my ethnicity, or B) that your insults don't make sense. I am very much inclined to believe the former as there was nothing "terrorizing" about my discourse on this forum.

Additionally, your response above

nah, nothing is ever too low on cross-x, it's life, get over it.
, is a concession that you were in fact being racist.

Yes, I agree, that ideally, terrorist aren't classified by their ethnicity but by the nature of their actions, but in this instance, you did not mean it to address the nature of my actions....hence it was rooted in racism and the stigmatization of my race.

I'm glad that you have the mind of a critic, but in a pragmatic world you're defense doesn't fly.

Edited by debaterness88

That's the stigma's fault, not mine. And saying that nothing is too low for crossx isn't a concession, its just a stated fact.

*yawn* are you done yet?

That's the stigma's fault, not mine. And saying that nothing is too low for crossx isn't a concession, its just a stated fact .

*yawn* are you done yet?

w/e. this is pointless -- you just convinced me that this isn't an argument worth having.

Edited by debaterness88
  • Downvote 1

Because this doesn't illustrate the problem with what dooley said at all :rolleyes: My comments are ones taken from a couple of years ago ago by other posters, nothing new is added.

I could care less what Tyler said. It doesn't justify making snide comments about his dead father.

If it's all of a sudden 'cool' to say comments like that because the other person was racist, I really don't see how you're any better than Tyler.

lol...my 4 most favorite green comments from this whole hilariousness....

#1: Kaboom

#2: Keegan won't ever get laid

#3: ALLAH!

#4: flight listed.

looks like everyone on cx has a little bit of racism in them afterall...

how does every racist joke start out? *looks around*

:)

and now im officially done, just that those should be shared.

• Downvote 1

Since when was cross-x about making friends ... Tyler is a utter piece of shit, ... I don't care that you think it was a comment of low clash. Tyler is ... a shitty person. And if you don't see whats different about an ad-hom and a racist ad-hom I weep for you.

I'm still waiting for the warrant for mocking the dad of a son that had to go through what Tyler has. Seriously - you don't know what the kid has been through. Fuck you.

To me, the above quoted is just proof that you're an insenstive prick.

• Downvote 1

Happy Fathers day everyone. Oh wait, I missed it. I guess there is always next year

You're a tool. To honestly believe that this sort of thing is justified in any way, shape, form, or fashion is beyond comprehension. You just come off as a sadistic little prick, not in the least humorous, but more of an ass-clown who deserves to take the emotional pain of the person you are mocking.

Racism o/w personal ad hom? Racism operates by removing the personal element and dehumanizing a nameless other. This is the reason why you feel the need to strike out at me and not Tyler. Somehow no one could be effected by racism personally, but something that is clearly personal is worse? Fuck you for caring about this more you prick.

Oh, and to be perfectly clear. Derek I don't give a fuck what you think, never have, never will.

When you tell me why Tyler being a racist justifies personal attacks about a dead father, I'll continue this.

All I can say is that your posts in this thread kinda appall me. You may not care what I think, but at the very least, show some human decency. Sweet Jesus.

^social contract. Under that everything is justified, party involved abides by so I'm legit.

Now, why is what I said more offensive? Why do you get so upset at what I have to say and not tyler? Do you feel there isn't enough sympathy for someone who has lost someone in there life? Do you feel racism everyone knows is wrong, but someone ad-homs about a dead father, thats over the line? Racist jokes ok, personal attacks not?

'

I hope one day chuck norris teaches you how to love.

^social contract. Under that everything is justified, party involved abides by so I'm legit.

Now, why is what I said more offensive? Why do you get so upset at what I have to say and not tyler? Do you feel there isn't enough sympathy for someone who has lost someone in there life? Do you feel racism everyone knows is wrong, but someone ad-homs about a dead father, thats over the line? Racist jokes ok, personal attacks not?

Hey dumbass, I didn't see the comment as racist until someone said it was. Honestly, I thought it was just bantering. But yours, yours was obvious. Stop being a douche.

• Downvote 1