teamcoltra

Nuclear War Aff

You guys have probably heard this a zillion times before, but just in case:

To the tune of Duke of Earl:

Nuke,

Nuke,

Nuke,

Nuke the world! World, world... etc. (Write the rest yourself.)

In honor of this year's topic, I'll soon be releasing a biting satire of the fossil fuels crisis - to the tune of Hey, Jude:

"Buy crude...", etc.

And I thought this was the place to post this message because, when I hear the words "crude" and/or "calamity" on the news, I automatically think of Tim... Ferguson, that is. :)

Oh yeah? Well, let me assure you, Todd, that this is the same slippery slope (to coin a phrase) that the Lutherans and Catholics led me on to (Pre-1A through 10th grade) about sex.

I can swear to you, without fear of contradiction, - I've been imagining participating in sex - fervently, diligently, ardently, conscientiously, and constantly - for 57 years (okay, I was a little precocious) and:

Nothing's. happened. yet.

Oh, never mind. System Deactivated. Back to the silo.

who the hell let you out of the mental hospital?

• Upvote 1

who the hell let you out of the mental hospital?

K Debaters with at Writ signed by Foucault himself.

moreover, Mikey, the argument that jungian intellectuals make is NOT that we should actually participate in war but rather our imagination of war allows for good shit to happen. Something about liberation.

couldn't you take a more critical approach with that argument, such as a literal interpretation of that. policy debate is not real nothing happens post round so couldn't you win that we are imagining the war by doing the case? therfore allowing the good shit to happen?

My brother was looking over my shoulder when I read this. He wants me to say that this plan has his full support. Personally I think that this will create more h than it solves, but I did just finish my novice term.

My brother was looking over my shoulder when I read this. He wants me to say that this plan has his full support. Personally I think that this will create more h than it solves, but I did just finish my novice term.

Are you your brother's keeper? If so, don't let him raise Cain with this nuclear war stuff! ;)

Now - back to the golf puns...

Does CDA go to any of the GSL tournaments? I only remember hitting two teams from CDA high school. Does CDA have any non-novices because I don't remember any teams in the open division.

• Downvote 1

Well I suppose that you could claim the advantages of a world without us in it...... However it is extremely open to T violations as long as the neg team has a higher IQ than 3. Good luck finding a S advocate or any evidence for that matter.